Author Topic: Online ticket promos don't even work!!  (Read 207 times)

Offline Thunders

Online ticket promos don't even work!!
« on: October 13, 2017, 06:42:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They tweet the promo but there is no option to put in the promo via phone or tablet. Only place I could do it was on my computer and then it just freezes up. WTH??

But seriously in this day and age of cell phones and tablets and you advertise a promo for tickets but you don't make an option to put the promo in on a cell or tablet?  That blow my mind.

I finally got around the computer issue but it was like figuring out a puzzle to get the offer to go into my cart to pay for it. And they wonder why people get frustrated with buying tickets.
    « Last Edit: October 13, 2017, 06:50:14 PM by Thunders »
    Yoda says:    Blow the Mountaineers do!!

HerdFans.com

Online ticket promos don't even work!!
    « on: October 13, 2017, 06:42:01 PM »

Offline Apollo

Re: Online ticket promos don't even work!!
    « Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 09:08:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They tweet the promo but there is no option to put in the promo via phone or tablet. Only place I could do it was on my computer and then it just freezes up. WTH??

But seriously in this day and age of cell phones and tablets and you advertise a promo for tickets but you don't make an option to put the promo in on a cell or tablet?  That blow my mind.

I finally got around the computer issue but it was like figuring out a puzzle to get the offer to go into my cart to pay for it. And they wonder why people get frustrated with buying tickets.

Just streaming our own games in 2017. It'll be 2025 before we're tablet and phone compatible.

HerdFans.com

Re: Online ticket promos don't even work!!
    « Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 09:08:43 PM »