Author Topic: Landon: Brady, Young motivated by old Miami teammates  (Read 250 times)

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
  • Franchise Owner
  • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
Landon: Brady, Young motivated by old Miami teammates
« on: October 12, 2017, 04:36:13 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    So, just imagine the motivation that stirs inside Brady and Young when they watch guys they competed and practiced with, now playing in the NFL.

"Watching them on Sundays definitely fills me with desire because, you know, that's the goal," said Brady, 6-foot-3, 208-pound native of Homestead, Florida.

"That's the level we want to reach. So, it's motivation. Playing alongside of those guys, I'm glad to see them in the league. We were there with them. We saw the work that they put in to get to that point. We know what it takes."

Young gets pumped up even talking about it.

"Yeah, man, it motivates me a lot," said Young, 6-2, 248-pound linebacker. "Playing against Duke and playing against Njoku ... they're in the NFL now. So, it's like talent-wise, knowing that I could play at that level because who I played against in practice and in games."

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/sports/marshall_sports/chuck-landon-brady-young-motivated-by-old-miami-teammates/article_4506c8b7-210e-5929-9d4f-ffad4bddc859.html

HerdFans.com

Landon: Brady, Young motivated by old Miami teammates
    « on: October 12, 2017, 04:36:13 AM »

Offline herd2win

Re: Landon: Brady, Young motivated by old Miami teammates
    « Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 09:04:07 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We need to enjoy these special talents....both are fun to watch.

HerdFans.com

Re: Landon: Brady, Young motivated by old Miami teammates
    « Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 09:04:07 AM »