Author Topic: Jeff Goodman says Dan plans to return next season  (Read 1670 times)

Offline Always THE HERD

Re: Jeff Goodman says Dan plans to return next season
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2024, 12:01:17 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't know about TOOT (been there but don't recall a MU presence), but the Marshall Med School is the 'official' first aid provider at the bottom of the gorge for those accidents that inevitably happen on Bridge Day.  I know that its presence is well noted with banners, tents, etc.  Also, I tried to get hold of some in Marshall's administration late last summer and was told they were all at the fair, fwiw.
    I never saw the first thing related to MU at the fair, but I did not make it to bridge day nor TOOT.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2024, 12:01:17 AM »

Online coalherd

« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2024, 04:55:53 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • you know, Dan is just about the right age to get into national politics.

SPOT ON!!  In addition to the age factor similarities, Danny Boy has ABSOLUTELY PROVEN TO BE EVER BIT AS INEPT/INCAPABLE OF PERFORMING HIS JOB DUTIES AS THE TWO APPARENT PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES IN 2024 ARE/WERE IN PERFORMING THEIRS!!

Online coalherd

« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2024, 05:17:53 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Current basketball season is over for BOTH D-1 programs in West VIRGINIA just as March MADNESS heats up!!  BOTH WVU and MU limped home with a "whimper", losing something like 9 out of the last 11 and 10 of the last 12 games played!

ONE school, however, is obviously serious about having a QUALITY, COMPETITIVE Men's basketball Program and is already conducting a nationwide search for a new head coach.  The other is obviously content to labor on in obscurity and mediocrity under the "leadership" of an inept and marginally qualified HC whose main objective in staying on the job is apparently to rack up the MOST LOSSES in the history of the school's men's basketball program by the time he finally does depart!!

Can you guess which school/program is MARSHALL?

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #53 on: March 15, 2024, 10:02:49 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Current basketball season is over for BOTH D-1 programs in West VIRGINIA just as March MADNESS heats up!!  BOTH WVU and MU limped home with a "whimper", losing something like 9 out of the last 11 and 10 of the last 12 games played!

ONE school, however, is obviously serious about having a QUALITY, COMPETITIVE Men's basketball Program and is already conducting a nationwide search for a new head coach.  The other is obviously content to labor on in obscurity and mediocrity under the "leadership" of an inept and marginally qualified HC whose main objective in staying on the job is apparently to rack up the MOST LOSSES in the history of the school's men's basketball program by the time he finally does depart!!

Rumor is that JMU's coach will be the next coach at WVU.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo

Online herdfan93

« Reply #54 on: March 15, 2024, 02:42:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Yea he's only 32 losses away from taking the crown from the Old Man himself albeit the OM took 20 yrs to lose 159 games and it's only taken DD 10 yrs to lose 128.  DD must really want that record badly, after all he'd be taking it away from Cam Henderson. 

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #55 on: March 15, 2024, 08:39:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Yea he's only 32 losses away from taking the crown from the Old Man himself albeit the OM took 20 yrs to lose 159 games and it's only taken DD 10 yrs to lose 128.  DD must really want that record badly, after all he'd be taking it away from Cam Henderson.

I would think Dan will hang it up before he becomes the Marshall basketball coach with the most loses on his record. If next year turns out to be a disaster for Dan, I think he will resign. I realize I am just hoping.
    « Last Edit: March 16, 2024, 07:32:25 AM by Flat Tire 2 »

Online herdfan93

« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2024, 09:51:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I would think Dan will hang it up before he becomes the Marshall basketball coach with the most loses on his record. If next year turns out to be a disaster for Dan, I think he will resign. I realize I am just hoping.

Aren't we all.

The following users thanked this post: coalherd

HerdFans.com

« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2024, 09:51:55 PM »