Author Topic: Gabby Alves  (Read 1271 times)

Gabby Alves
« on: March 31, 2023, 05:15:55 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Who Makes The Best Pressure Washer Of 2020?

We have all accepted that cleaning is a part of daily lifebut while you can quickly deal with the ‘small’ cleaning tasks in the house, like dust and dirt on the floor or spilled cereal, more stubborn things like oil spills in the garage and mud smudges on the walls are much more difficult to deal with. That’s what a home use pressure washer is for: To be there as the ‘big gun’ when you have to face the most stubborn of cleaning jobs.

But What is the best pressure washer and who should you give your money to for a quality pressure washer?

Interesting questions.

In this article, we’ll tell you about a couple of trustworthy brands that are known to have made the best pressure washers over the years.

Sun Joe

With their top-rated Sun Joe SPX3000, which has been featured time and time again as one of the best light duty pressure washers available, Sun Joe deserves to be on the list. Sun Joe is actually a sub-brand of the Snow Joe company, a New Jersey-based business created in 1994. Even though the company’s main business was initially focussed on building snow throwers, today, the company’s portfolio has expanded to include nearly 150 different products for all seasons.

Sun Joe is known in the industry as the brand that offers some of the most eco-friendly gardening tools, chiefly by using electricity. The brand offers gas-free work tools that are completely harmless to the environment while also having surprisingly great performance. A good example would be the aforementioned Sun Joe SPX3000: A true workhorse with zero impact on the environment thanks to its high-efficiency electric motor.

If you’re looking for a brand that can offer awesome performance while being completely green, this is it.

SIMPSON Cleaning

As for gas powered washers, there aren’t a lot of companies that can top SIMPSON. The company has proven time and time again that they know what they are doing by releasing high quality pressure washers onto the market one after another.

SIMPSON Cleaning was acquired by FNA Group in 2006. Because of this, the company is completely vertically integrated, which means that all of the parts required to make its products are produced completely in-house. This is the reason why SIMPSON’s machines are known to be incredibly durable.

With great models like the MS60763-S Megashot and the MSH3125-S, the company has made it to the top of the industry, and it doesn’t seem like its reputation as one of the best pressure washer cleaner is going to go away anytime soon.

K?rcher

K?rcher is a veteran player in the pressure washing business. The German company has been around since 1950 and more or less spearheaded the use of pressure washers in Europe. It was the founder of the company, Alfred K?rcher, who invented the first European pressure washer in Germany (23 years later than the Americans, who started using high pressure steam cleaners in 1927).

The company has since been making and improving upon the original design of K?rcher’s pressure washers, while also growing as a company. From a modest start, they now have subsidiaries in over 60 countries across the globe and bring home $2.3 billion worth of revenue every year. Needless to say, the scope of their success is a clear testimony of their ability to make awesome products. Models like the K?rcher K5 Premium Electric or the K?rcher G Gas Power are one of the Top Rated Pressure Washer and have continuously made their appearances on Amazon’s best-selling chart. This makes K?rcher one of the most reputable companies out there to buy a pressure washer from.

Conclusion

We hope this article has answered your question. Now, it’s time to go out there and start shopping for a good pressure washer, don’t you think?
    « Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 10:34:13 PM by felicitydavis1556 »

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, mu79grad

HerdFans.com

Gabby Alves
    « on: March 31, 2023, 05:15:55 AM »

Offline jsbowen

Re: Gabby Alves
    « Reply #1 on: April 01, 2023, 01:27:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This is a copy of the post I made on January 26th. Word for word. Something strange going on.

https://www.herdfans.com/12thman/index.php?topic=115209.msg1012688#msg1012688

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo

Offline MUther

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2023, 01:34:45 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Weird first post for that person, I agree.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2023, 01:46:04 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He's not on the roster, fwiw, although he could be assigned to an affiliated team I suppose. 
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

Offline jsbowen

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2023, 02:41:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He's not on the roster, fwiw, although he could be assigned to an affiliated team I suppose.

I found him on the roster.  He has started a couple of matches this season.

The following users thanked this post: chris88

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2023, 02:44:32 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I found him on the roster.  He has started a couple of matches this season.

I was looking at an old one.  You're correct.

Personally, I want this guy from Birmingham as MY keeper:

"Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

The following users thanked this post: jsbowen

Offline goherd73

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2023, 04:29:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

•  I was kinda hoping for Zava.

The following users thanked this post: 2xBison, parshall2marshall, muherd34

HerdFans.com

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2023, 04:29:44 PM »