Author Topic: Nasty RichRod rumor  (Read 9732 times)

Offline ZackUSAF82

• Franchise Owner
  • Member Since 02/2009
Nasty RichRod rumor
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2005, 12:39:49 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    I think I heard someone say she's from Wayne.

Well there goes any chance of her having all her teeth. Well, maybe RR bought her a good set of dentures.
    GO HERD!!!

HerdFans.com

Nasty RichRod rumor
    « Reply #50 on: February 07, 2005, 12:39:49 PM »

Offline RIVER HERD

• Junior Varsity
    Nasty RichRod rumor
    « Reply #51 on: February 07, 2005, 12:41:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Okay don't everyone jump on me. If the girl in question is of {age} and was willing.. And if they didn't {cook} in the coaches office..Who other than his wife should give a $hit ???I know this is tabo in High school {even tho It happen @ my school} What can they really do to him.???
    As far as cheerleader's go I'm still trying to recover from the U S C cheerleaders..............  wow..

Offline MU Mike

• All American
    • Member Since 07/2010
    Nasty RichRod rumor
    « Reply #52 on: February 07, 2005, 01:04:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "RIVER HERD"
    Okay don't everyone jump on me. If the girl in question is of {age} and was willing.. And if they didn't {cook} in the coaches office..Who other than his wife should give a $hit ???I know this is tabo in High school {even tho It happen @ my school} What can they really do to him.???

I would hope there would be a morals clause in any college coach's contract.  It is wrong for a University paid official to prey on the students.  I would expect any and all parents to expect better out of the people responsible for the development of their child's educational experiences.  All coaches a have a higher obligation to protect the honor of their school and its students.

Offline RIVER HERD

• Junior Varsity
    Nasty RichRod rumor
    « Reply #53 on: February 07, 2005, 01:11:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Okay.. BUT can they legally do anything to him... Hell clinton kept his job... What was this girl his second cousin or something..

Offline OhYeaahMU

• Junior Varsity
    Nasty RichRod rumor
    « Reply #54 on: February 07, 2005, 01:43:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "RIVER HERD"
    Okay don't everyone jump on me. If the girl in question is of {age} and was willing.. And if they didn't {cook} in the coaches office..Who other than his wife should give a $hit ???I know this is tabo in High school {even tho It happen @ my school} What can they really do to him.???
    As far as cheerleader's go I'm still trying to recover from the U S C cheerleaders..............  wow..

That's one desperate cheerleader.  What a skank.

Online Garbanjo

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Assistant Coach
    • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009
    Nasty RichRod rumor
    « Reply #55 on: February 07, 2005, 02:35:49 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm with you RIVERHERD. People make choices, and calling it predation is nonsense. If it did happen, we are talking about 2 consenting adults. I draw a line at free will. If it is true, she is an adult, and she made a choice. So be it. Spare me the "morals" clause...............

HerdFans.com

Nasty RichRod rumor
    « Reply #55 on: February 07, 2005, 02:35:49 PM »