Author Topic: Did 2 "girls" actually race at halftime?  (Read 1345 times)

Offline muherd34

Re: Did 2 "girls" actually race at halftime?
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2022, 11:27:51 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• i could very well be mistaken, but i think this was a "free books for a semester" contest.  there was definitely a prize for winning.  doesn't seem like something the NCAA would be promoting.

I there was a prize (books for a semester is a big deal), then they should have at least made it fair.  I would hope the girl that lost (only girl) would get books for a semester regardless.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2022, 11:27:51 AM »

Offline MarshallHerdFan99

« Reply #26 on: September 05, 2022, 11:40:15 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This thinking is exactly what is wrong with our country. Go get a coke if they announce 2 girls when it?s actually a guy and a girl you ask?  And who cares if boys say they are girls competing and winning championships over girls? You cant be serious!!
    When biological men do compete in women?s sports I do have a problem with it. It?s 2022 and it?s the way life is. I?m not gonna let it affect my experience. Ask the girl if she thought it was unfair, if so then fine but if not then stop complaining. I choose to ignore that %^&* and not complain because it?s just unfortunately how the world is now. My kids are gonna have to grow up with it. I just go get a hotdog when someone brings it up. Nice chili dog cools my brain off

Offline herdorbust2

« Reply #27 on: September 05, 2022, 01:28:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • When biological men do compete in women?s sports I do have a problem with it. It?s 2022 and it?s the way life is. I?m not gonna let it affect my experience. Ask the girl if she thought it was unfair, if so then fine but if not then stop complaining. I choose to ignore that %^&* and not complain because it?s just unfortunately how the world is now. My kids are gonna have to grow up with it. I just go get a hotdog when someone brings it up. Nice chili dog cools my brain off

Good for you but I won?t support it. I don?t care if it?s 1945 or 2042.

The following users thanked this post: forphase1, miltonherdfan

Offline Thunders

« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2022, 10:58:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Honestly if she lost books for a semester because of that MAN thenwe need to find out and start gofundme for her books. Dead serious... I would donate in a heartbeat to combat this trash. Any way we can find out? I'd be so pissed if that were my daughter.
    Yoda says:    Blow the Mountaineers do!!

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust2

Offline miltonherdfan

« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2022, 11:29:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Honestly if she lost books for a semester because of that MAN then we need to find out and start gofundme for her books. Dead serious... I would donate in a heartbeat to combat this trash. Any way we can find out? I'd be so pissed if that were my daughter.

i'd say the most likely way of confirming if (& what?) anything was on the line there & to get a name is if someone had a connection with the cheerleaders.  from where i was sitting, looked like the girl was wearing a cheerleader uniform.  almost all of the cheerleaders are local, so it's not THAT much of a stretch to think someone on here might have a connection there?  other than a cheerleading connection, i'd say you'd have to know a VIP involved in gameday operations to get that kinda info.

Offline herdorbust2

« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2022, 07:47:39 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I get so sick of people saying it?s 2022 and times have changed so we need to get used to it. I?ll never get used to these freak shows and the filth that is being pushed on society. I may be the last man standing with that view but I?m not changing my morals to fit in and I can guarantee that.

The following users thanked this post: miltonherdfan

Offline dwaynehinkle

« Reply #31 on: September 07, 2022, 09:23:03 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It wasn't books, it was a calamity J gift card. Never once did they say it was a race between girls, and even referred to the winner as "he" multiple times. Sometimes I think people go out of the way to be outraged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline herdorbust2

« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2022, 10:11:15 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It wasn't books, it was a calamity J gift card. Never once did they say it was a race between girls, and even referred to the winner as "he" multiple times. Sometimes I think people go out of the way to be outraged.

Well I don?t know if it was or wasn?t said because I wasn?t there. But  you don?t think this stuff is being pushed virtually everywhere? It?s becoming a daily sickness across this country of the absurd nonsense of men can get pregnant, children being brainwashed to change gender, furries in school etc,,, it?s disgusting and I?ll always call it out!!!

Offline miltonherdfan

« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2022, 02:12:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • well, i guess i'll make sure i hear something with my own 2 ears or see something with my own 2 eyes before i voice a complaint with the athletic dept again.

y'all sure did sound confident that that's what went down!

lesson learned.

Offline herdorbust2

« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2022, 02:42:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • well, i guess i'll make sure i hear something with my own 2 ears or see something with my own 2 eyes before i voice a complaint with the athletic dept again.

y'all sure did sound confident that that's what went down!

lesson learned.

May still not hurt to complain. Maybe it will ll let them know that trash isn?t welcome here. Head it off before it starts. Like I said, if Marshall sports start allowing players to kneel for NA or promote this transgender stuff at games I?ll be done. I won?t lose my beliefs or sit thru it over a basketball game.

The following users thanked this post: DC01HERD, miltonherdfan

Offline miltonherdfan

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2022, 09:37:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Didn't hurt, but apparently didn't help. Sounds like they're rolling out the agenda for homecoming.

Offline herd1986

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2022, 08:23:49 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Who gives a f***? Me, a father of three children, including 2 biological females,  gives a f***. That?s who. So we should just ignore this BS and go get a beer while the world works overtime on this woke agenda to brainwash our kids? Screw that. The middle school in the town where I work put litter boxes in the bathrooms for the kids who identify as ?furries?. Some poor janitor has to clean that shi+ up every evening too. Screw that.

I won?t ignore it or play along with their sick little game until I can walk into a bank and identify as a rich man and have them say ?yes sir, monopoly man, let us transfer millions into your account so you can be what you identify as?.
    Providing litter boxes for furries would be ridiculous; fortunately it is untrue.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/misinformation/urban-myth-litter-boxes-schools-became-gop-talking-point-rcna51439

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-furries-rogan-litterbox-idUSL1N31J1KT

HerdFans.com

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2022, 08:23:49 AM »

Offline herdorbust2

« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2022, 08:19:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Providing litter boxes for furries would be ridiculous; fortunately it is untrue.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/misinformation/urban-myth-litter-boxes-schools-became-gop-talking-point-rcna51439

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-furries-rogan-litterbox-idUSL1N31J1KT

And you believe the communist news media that runs interference for the left? Pushing for kids to cut off their genitals, transgender push, kids identifying as dogs and cats aren't made up. This world has gone insane and the left is 100% backing it.

The following users thanked this post: DC01HERD, miltonherdfan

Offline miltonherdfan

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2022, 06:43:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Providing litter boxes for furries would be ridiculous; fortunately it is untrue.

hillbilly said it happened in the town he works in, so i'd like to hear his take as far as sources go, etc.  i'm assuming he has some.  nbcnews & reuters are hardly considered credible sources on alphabet garbage.  that'd be like me citing an article on sandy hook on alex jones website.

Offline miltonherdfan

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2022, 06:48:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • also, i saw where we have an alphabet member of the homecoming court for this weekend's game.  the university release named the members of the HC, then went the extra mile to single out the alphabet student as being the "1st ever" at MU.

so is marshall gonna have a 3-headed winner (king, queen, alphabet)?  or potentially alphabet + 1 or the other, but not both king & queen?

HerdFans.com

« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2022, 06:48:16 PM »