Author Topic: Re: Marshall has been with IMG College/ISP for 2 decades  (Read 243 times)

Offline goherd24

Re: Marshall has been with IMG College/ISP for 2 decades
« on: February 05, 2022, 04:52:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That's true.
    However, internet is not available to all plus not everyone has large data limits on their phone plans.
    Lol. Always some dumb excuse. My gosh. Almost every phone plan is unlimited now, and give me a break with internet. You can stream radio on dial up

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

The following users thanked this post: herdfan129

HerdFans.com

Re: Marshall has been with IMG College/ISP for 2 decades
    « on: February 05, 2022, 04:52:29 PM »

Offline goherd24

Re: Re: Marshall has been with IMG College/ISP for 2 decades
    « Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 06:00:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Now we have the same excuse makers coming up with lame excuses for IMG, etc.  Just like is done for Danny D's pathetic state of "Hillbilly Ball"!  Laughable.

Other way around hater, you're mad because somebody's AM radio can't get the game in monongahela forest, then somebody talks about how easy it is to get radio online, on your phone etc and somebody pulls out how everybody doesn't have internet, or their phone plan doesn't have enough data lmao

The following users thanked this post: herdfan129

Offline svherd

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2022, 07:23:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • Lol. Always some dumb excuse. My gosh. Almost every phone plan is unlimited now, and give me a break with internet. You can stream radio on dial up

Not everyone is rich like you. But hey, who cares about the little guy, the average fan. And we wonder why attendance is down, and how we?ve lost the southern part of the state.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Offline goherd24

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2022, 07:31:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Not everyone is rich like you. But hey, who cares about the little guy, the average fan. And we wonder why attendance is down, and how we?ve lost the southern part of the state.
    Lmao. The state will literally pay for internet for people. It's free. And give you a %^&* phone too if you don't work, so stop it with that bull%^&*. I'm not rich, but i worked hard for what I have, came from as poor as you could possibly come from in THE SOUTHERN PART OF this state. Nothing is stopping anyone else from doing the same and working hard. If they do they can at least afford such a crazy rich luxury as a cell phone and internet, smh. But let's stop pretending people still need AM radio to get by man. Come on.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 07:33:28 PM by goherd24 »

Offline coalherd

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2022, 07:58:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Other way around hater, you're mad because somebody's AM radio can't get the game in monongahela forest, then somebody talks about how easy it is to get radio online, on your phone etc and somebody pulls out how everybody doesn't have internet, or their phone plan doesn't have enough data lmao

Wrong. Its because about 70 percent of the State can't get HERD sports on regular AM/FM radio, still as MAJOR media outlet, on car radio while driving, etc.  Of course, genius like you probably is playing with his cell phone WHILE DRIVING, or else playing with yourself.  Hopefully, vast majority of others driving on the roads aren't as numb nuts retarded as you!

« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 06:18:29 AM by W0lfman »

Offline goherd24

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2022, 08:00:49 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Wrong, DUMBA$$.  Its because about 70 percent of the State can't get HERD sports on regular AM/FM radio, still as MAJOR media outlet, on car radio while driving, etc.  Of course, genius like you probably is playing with his cell phone WHILE DRIVING, or else playing with yourself.  Hopefully, vast majority of others driving on the roads aren't as numb nuts retarded as you!
    Watch it with the personal insults coal. Uncalled for, embarrassing for you, and childish. You want to use language like that, do it to my face, you can find me at any marshall game, I'll gladly come outside. Don't ruin our board with that crap.

You may not understand but you can get radio on your cell phone or computer anywhere so that's just a silly out take. Yet you also probably support games on facebook using that logic.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 08:05:17 PM by goherd24 »

The following users thanked this post: miltonherdfan

Offline coalherd

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2022, 08:25:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Watch it with the personal insults coal. Uncalled for, embarrassing for you, and childish. You want to use language like that, do it to my face, you can find me at any marshall game, I'll gladly come outside. Don't ruin our board with that crap.

You may not understand but you can get radio on your cell phone or computer anywhere so that's just a silly out take. Yet you also probably support games on facebook using that logic.

24, you obviously have a reading comprehension problem.  Anyone who disagrees with you is immediately branded as "a hater".  You are among the group of Danny worshipers who, IIRC, label anyone who even mildly criticizes Danny, the team's play, coaching strategy issues, etc., as "Docsuckers"!  You want to keep crap, personal insults, etc., off the board, well, fine, just don't start hurling them in the first place.  Real mature, wanting to call someone outside for a "confrontation" over comments arising over the play of a very mediocre college basketball team.  BRILLIANT!!  Sorry, the career and any future of Danny D'Antoni as Marshall's basketball coach is not worth the sweat off my crotch, much less anyone's "Blood".

Offline goherd24

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2022, 08:32:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • 24, you obviously have a reading comprehension problem.  Anyone who disagrees with you is immediately branded as "a hater".  You are among the group of Danny worshipers who, IIRC, label anyone who even mildly criticizes Danny, the team's play, coaching strategy issues, etc., as "Docsuckers"!  You want to keep crap, personal insults, etc., off the board, well, fine, just don't start hurling them in the first place.  Real mature, wanting to call someone outside for a "confrontation" over comments arising over the play of a very mediocre college basketball team.  BRILLIANT!!  Sorry, the career and any future of Danny D'Antoni as Marshall's basketball coach is not worth the sweat off my crotch, much less anyone's "Blood".
    You can call me a generic danny worshipper or a doc sucker, but "retarded" and "dum&^$r*(" etc, crosses a line, and you know it.

Offline coalherd

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2022, 08:43:12 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You can call me a generic danny worshipper or a doc sucker, but "retarded" and "dum&^$r*(" etc, crosses a line, and you know it.

OK, agree that was a little too much.   Sorry about those.  But I'm not a "hater", of anyone at MU in any capacity, including any coaches, etc.  Nor do I "hate" anyone on this board, especially people that I don't know personally and all those who post here who are just known by whatever they go by on this site!

That said, got to go catch one of my favorite Saturday evening FM Radio Shows!!  ;D

HerdFans.com

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2022, 08:43:12 PM »