Author Topic: Surprise! Marshall QB Chase Litton declares for NFL draft  (Read 548 times)

Online biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
  • Franchise Owner
  • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
Surprise! Marshall QB Chase Litton declares for NFL draft
« on: January 15, 2018, 07:21:15 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    Litton joined Byron Leftwich, the seventh-overall pick in the 2003 NFL draft, as the only Thundering Herd quarterbacks to complete at least 60 percent of his passes in three straight seasons. A three-year starter, the 6-6, 232-pound Litton set career-highs in 2017 with 3,115 yards passing and 25 passing touchdowns.

“We thank Chase for his contribution to Marshall Football and wish him the best of luck moving forward,” said Thundering Herd head coach Doc Holliday.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/01/14/surprise-marshall-qb-chase-litton-declares-for-nfl-draft/

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo

HerdFans.com

Surprise! Marshall QB Chase Litton declares for NFL draft
    « on: January 15, 2018, 07:21:15 AM »

Offline herdinphilly

Re: Surprise! Marshall QB Chase Litton declares for NFL draft
    « Reply #1 on: February 11, 2018, 03:46:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Is Litton's invite to the combine legit or is it as an arm to throw to the receivers? I remember Bernie Morris getting an invite like that. Local media usually sugarcoats all that stuff so I was just wondering if anyone knew for sure if he was invited to be evaluated as a legit QB prospect or not.

The following users thanked this post: breckjimison

Offline herd1990

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2018, 04:37:09 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • I would assume with Leigh Steinberg as his agent and his draft projection, it’s as a full workout invite.  Still sort of surprised he’s got this much hype behind him.  And at first, I was one of those who felt he left us hanging but after time to reflect, I hope he does well.  It’s his life and his choice.  And if he makes it, it’s another herd QB in the league.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, mr_ash_1995

Online svherd

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 05:56:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Floating around that his dad knows a Seahawk exec very well and that got him the invite. Hope he does well.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

HerdFans.com

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2018, 05:56:54 PM »