Author Topic: MU players excited about Alamodome, San Antonio  (Read 227 times)

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
  • Franchise Owner
  • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
MU players excited about Alamodome, San Antonio
« on: November 18, 2017, 04:51:06 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    Oh, that's right, it is a business trip. So, will MU be able to take care of business? I have my doubts.

MU will lose, 20-17.

http://www.herald-dispatch.com/sports/marshall_sports/mu-players-excited-about-alamodome-san-antonio/article_9a7d63a9-2107-54ad-a0fd-e9a6667d3886.html

HerdFans.com

MU players excited about Alamodome, San Antonio
    « on: November 18, 2017, 04:51:06 AM »

Offline MUther

Re: MU players excited about Alamodome, San Antonio
    « Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 05:04:39 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • http://www.herald-dispatch.com/sports/marshall_sports/mu-players-excited-about-alamodome-san-antonio/article_9a7d63a9-2107-54ad-a0fd-e9a6667d3886.html
    Hey thanks for not marking that Chuckie.  Made me click on it.  I feel unclean.  Hoping the Herd can pull this one off so I can send him a card that says "Congratulations, you're a dum&^$r*(."

The following users thanked this post: biggreenarms

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
    • Franchise Owner
    • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
    « Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 07:14:13 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hey thanks for not marking that Chuckie.  Made me click on it.  I feel unclean.  Hoping the Herd can pull this one off so I can send him a card that says "Congratulations, you're a dum&^$r*(."

Lol, sorry about that. I posted my not so subtle comments on Facebook after the UC win about local beat writers picking the HERD to lose. It got a response from Smock.  ;)

I'm very happy about the wins and being bowl eligible this season but not happy at all about the performance of the staff. There's a load of talent on this team and if they had better coaching and development the HERD would be smoking this bottom of the barrel conference. They can say all that matters is we won by a point or without scoring an offensive TD. But total domination goes a long way with attracting national pub and marketing your brand.

All that said I would never count out the HERD to pull off the win. I'm seeing another W today. GO HERD!

The following users thanked this post: MUther

HerdFans.com

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 07:14:13 AM »