Author Topic: SHR- -CUSA football starting tonight  (Read 176 times)

Offline coalherd

SHR- -CUSA football starting tonight
« on: November 18, 2017, 12:16:30 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well, after a lackluster 7-3 halftime score, the offenses cranked it up after halftime tonight as WKU knocked off MTSU tonight in triple ot.  Raiders missed a fg in 3ot and then WKU made one for the win.  41-38, I think.

Final game for QB White of the Toppers.  He torched MTSU for 5 or 6 td passes, including a 60+ yarder and a 93 yarder on consecutive possessions.  Latter was described as the longest td pass in FBS this season.  Game on CBSsports.com.  Announcers pretty good and seemed complimentary of the brand of ball by these 2 CUSA teams, noted the 2 schools rivalry, hundred miles of hate, etc., and the analyst noted WKU's problems with the running game and stated a few times the problems that they had last week trying to run against Marshall.  Either he watched some of our game or was well prepared for the broadcast tonight.

Overall, an exciting game to watch and a positive exhibition of CUSA football, IMO.  I'm glad White is gone.  WKU did have a little speedster playing at receiver who didn't play against us; he caught the 93 yarder for a td.  On those 2 long td passes, MTSU was only rushing 3 and White had all day to throw.  I had "chilling" flashbacks to our game in 2010 against WVU and Geno Smith where Doc and Rippon had similar "brainlock" and played a passive 3 man rush against the EERS.  We all know how that ended!!

Oh, well, back to the Herd.  I've still got about 18 hours to figure out where in cyberspace I may be able to locate tomorrow night's game in San Antonio.  Wonder if President Putin and his inner circle could give me some hints!!

HerdFans.com

SHR- -CUSA football starting tonight
    « on: November 18, 2017, 12:16:30 AM »

Online chris88

Re: SHR- -CUSA football starting tonight
    « Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 06:53:05 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Stadium/Facebook
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

HerdFans.com

Re: SHR- -CUSA football starting tonight
    « Reply #1 on: November 18, 2017, 06:53:05 AM »