Author Topic: Discontented fans take note:2 few home-run hires to replace fired coaches, ADs  (Read 515 times)

HerdFans.com

Offline parshall2marshall

• [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • Let me be the first to step up and say I am willing to "risk" replacing Legg.

p2m
    The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, herd1990, MUinDE, ed swain, Apollo, The E-Man

Offline MUther

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They need to develop younger, up and coming coaches instead of circle-jerking retreads.  The pool is stagnant, introduce some fresh water.

The following users thanked this post: wasbarryb, The E-Man

Offline wasbarryb

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • They need to develop younger, up and coming coaches instead of circle-jerking retreads.  The pool is stagnant, introduce some fresh water.

I've been pushing this thought in who should we find to replace Doc for a long time now.

Also couldn't help noticing in the above article that no one mentioned Doc as a candidate for a better job.

Offline HerdinKY

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Ryan Yuracheck's Dad got a mention in the article!

Not only is Doc not mentioned but neither is Hamwreck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When "Thunderstruck" starts its too late!

Offline MicDrass1

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If you are a stud coach with proven winning each place you have been you can win anywhere.  Best coaches are the ones that take nothing programs and turn them into winners at each stop.

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, svherd

Offline The E-Man

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • Ryan Yuracheck's Dad got a mention in the article!

Not only is Doc not mentioned but neither is Hamwreck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why am I surprised they weren't mentioned, lol..

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, wasbarryb

Offline svherd

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We'll never look into successful FCS or D2 guys, they are just too below us. We'll never do a truly national search either. Jmo

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Offline herdfifteen

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We'll never look into successful FCS or D2 guys, they are just too below us. We'll never do a truly national search either. Jmo
    Agree, we will never do a national search, I believe Gilbert mentioned that at one point, but it is purely shop talk.When the occasion arrives Hamrick will do his usual thing, and it will likely  turn out poorly.

Online Garbanjo

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Assistant Coach
    • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Let me be the first to step up and say I am willing to "risk" replacing Legg.

p2m

Lol!

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall

HerdFans.com