Author Topic: Bball - Cameron Brooks-Harris gets offer  (Read 794 times)

Offline CoachSkip

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
Bill Nye is an i d i o t
Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

HerdFans.com

Bball - Cameron Brooks-Harris gets offer
« on: September 25, 2017, 05:09:40 PM »

Offline Herdmeister

Re: Bball - Cameron Brooks-Harris gets offer
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 05:19:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Didn't see this anywhere on here .

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/high-school/basketball/2017/08/01/brooks-harris-climbing-ladder/522194001/

He visited the weekend of the Kent game. He had a great visit and had very good things to say about The Herd. The past weekend he visited NKU. He is expected to commit very soon and sign in November.
    Today, I consider myself, the luckiest man on the face of the earth..
                   ----Lou Gehrig

Offline coalherd

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 10:22:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He visited the weekend of the Kent game. He had a great visit and had very good things to say about The Herd. The past weekend he visited NKU. He is expected to commit very soon and sign in November.

But this August article, HM, indicates he is in NO hurry to sign early and will take months, apparently, to consider his decision.

Offline CoachSkip

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 12:31:11 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • But this August article, HM, indicates he is in NO hurry to sign early and will take months, apparently, to consider his decision.

Maybe DD changed his mind .
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

HerdFans.com

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 12:31:11 AM »