Author Topic: MHR: I went to the Morehead st Football game, Chris Royal is their DB coach  (Read 720 times)

Offline s1uggo

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • with teams going to 10 coaches in January, why not hire Chris?  As far as I know, CH coaches all of the DB's, safeties, Corners, nickles, that can be 5 guys on the field at once.  Why not give him some help with one of our own, has experience coaching the position, and could help recruit  VA, which could be a good recruiting grounds for us.

http://msueagles.com/coaches.aspx?rc=593&path=football

HerdFans.com

Offline MicDrass1

Re: MHR: I went to the Morehead st Football game, Chris Royal is their DB coach
    « Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 02:34:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Damn he was a stud!!  He proved that against the Bucks.  I love his game but I think we need more help on offensive side of the ball.  D is trending up.

The following users thanked this post: MUther

Offline svherd

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 03:45:45 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Good to hear about Royal but have to agree with Micdrass, I would bring on a dedicated O coach to help on that side. Jmo

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Offline s1uggo

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2017, 04:14:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Good to hear about Royal but have to agree with Micdrass, I would bring on a dedicated O coach to help on that side. Jmo

that room on O might get too crowded!!  That would mean they have 6 on O and 4 on D, including 2 guys to coach a total of 4 guys (DE/DT).  Maybe what you mean is, you want more better with O, which is fine with me. 

Offline MUther

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 04:02:46 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • that room on O might get too crowded!!  That would mean they have 6 on O and 4 on D, including 2 guys to coach a total of 4 guys (DE/DT).  Maybe what you mean is, you want more better with O, which is fine with me.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  D ain't broke.  O is broke.  I don't care if there are 9 coaches on O and one on D if it gets the job done.  We've got to get the last piece rolling along with the rest.

Offline Apollo

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 07:51:12 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If it ain't broke, don't fix it.  D ain't broke.  O is broke.  I don't care if there are 9 coaches on O and one on D if it gets the job done.  We've got to get the last piece rolling along with the rest.
    The problem with the O isn't the number of coaches.

Offline girthyherdon

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 09:28:01 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The problem with the O isn't the number of coaches.

Need quality not quantity

The following users thanked this post: Apollo

Offline whf

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 02:33:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Our tenthy coach is already on the staff as a Defensive Analyst, that is the role he took until he can be officially named a coach in January.

Offline s1uggo

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2017, 04:03:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Our tenthy coach is already on the staff as a Defensive Analyst, that is the role he took until he can be officially named a coach in January.

like all coaches, things can change.

Offline MUther

« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2017, 04:10:10 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The problem with the O isn't the number of coaches.

Yeah I know, it's the one coach.  But I'm just saying that the numbers don't have to be even, just do whatever works to get all three facets up working like a machine.

Offline Apollo

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 04:27:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Yeah I know, it's the one coach.  But I'm just saying that the numbers don't have to be even, just do whatever works to get all three facets up working like a machine.
    Yeah totally get what you were meaning. Just messing with ya!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 04:27:20 PM »