Author Topic: Live streaming today-College Football  (Read 542 times)

Offline beau42m

Live streaming today-College Football
« on: September 23, 2017, 02:24:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The best live streaming option for watching games on your computer today is vipleague.me. They have an NAIA game Central Methodist-Graceland live on vipleague.me/ESPN3. So what are the leaders at Marshall doing to bring us live streaming of our games? Having this option available might just persuade a prospective recruit to choose Marshall over the competition.
    « Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 02:30:04 PM by beau42m »

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

HerdFans.com

Live streaming today-College Football
    « on: September 23, 2017, 02:24:16 PM »

Offline Big City

Re: Live streaming today-College Football
    « Reply #1 on: September 23, 2017, 02:40:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't know but HerdVision seems to be a good thing in my opinion. I don't even use a computer any more. It's either my iPhone or iPad. I can stream a lot of sports using these two devices.

Marshall Athletics continues to push the initiative to deliver desirable content to its fanbase and the integration of the HerdVision Digital Network is a large piece of the messaging puzzle.

http://www.herdzone.com/genrel/090717aab.html
    IronMan & Multisport Athlete
    2 x American Triple T Finisher
    Celebrated beer drinker

Offline beau42m

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2017, 06:18:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Based on the reviews here of last weeks Kent State game of Herd Vision, at $7 PPV, I conclude that it is not worth purchasing. C-USA has already lost the video initiative and has been left in the gates. Abysmal effort by both our conference and school leaders.

Offline Thundering In MD

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 01:33:07 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Recognizing, the Herd has a bye, steaming is for quitters.  If we aren't marketable enough for broadcast then embrace that, or question the decisions that placed us in that position. However you personally come down on that decision, always support the athletes on the field.
    « Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 01:35:02 AM by Thundering In MD »
    Twitter:  @ThunderingInMD

Online 2xBison

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 07:55:52 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Based on the reviews here of last weeks Kent State game of Herd Vision, at $7 PPV, I conclude that it is not worth purchasing. C-USA has already lost the video initiative and has been left in the gates. Abysmal effort by both our conference and school leaders.

it's worth it.

if you use this board to determine purchases.....you will save a lot of money.
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 07:55:52 AM »