Author Topic: 'Just win': Holliday not worried about style points  (Read 4547 times)

Offline herdorbust

Re: 'Just win': Holliday not worried about style points
« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2017, 09:40:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Us basketball guys knows real coaching when we see it. Ill bet you can ask anybody that goes to bb practice that dd gets every ounce of talent out of his guys. And his players get better and better and better. I dont care if it takes another year or 5 years. As long as dd players and teams continue to get better and grow, im happy. Because dd teams are fun to watch and he knows the x's and o's front and back and the best "teacher" i have ever seen. When he crashes and burns like 10-20 (like football did last year 3-9) after he has already built his program let me know!!!!!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2017, 09:40:37 PM »

Offline elginherd

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2017, 10:52:50 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • Us basketball guys knows real coaching when we see it. Ill bet you can ask anybody that goes to bb practice that dd gets every ounce of talent out of his guys. And his players get better and better and better. I dont care if it takes another year or 5 years. As long as dd players and teams continue to get better and grow, im happy. Because dd teams are fun to watch and he knows the x's and o's front and back and the best "teacher" i have ever seen. When he crashes and burns like 10-20 (like football did last year 3-9) after he has already built his program let me know!!!!!

At the risk of further hijacking this thread, I'll add this: In general the goal of higher ed is to provide the opportunity for each student maximize whatever potential that the student brings. DD understands this.
    In memory of Dr Daniel P Babb who taught so much to so many.

The following users thanked this post: lovetheherd2

HerdFans.com

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2017, 10:52:50 PM »