Author Topic: Chase a different QB  (Read 6252 times)

Offline The E-Man

Re: Chase a different QB
« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2017, 10:23:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • Instead of babbling nonsense, why don't you try backing up what your mouth posts? I have 78 posts in the last seven months on here. I just went through them all. In one, I called somebody a "Maroon" after he called me a "dork." In another, I stated that the point went over his head. In another, I referred to somebody as "princess." The only other posts that could even remotely be taken as an insult were in a thread on the off-topic board.

So, 3/4 of my 78 posts put others down? I think you meant to say "3 to 4 of your 78 posts," because that is far more accurate. Further, in the 78 posts, I have never once labeled anyone "stupid," "uneducated," or "ignorant" which you have now claimed in two posts that I have done. Do you always fabricate things? I also haven't been the grammar police. But when somebody is claiming you are "full of B.S." because you can't decipher what they are saying due to them having the writing/grammar ability of a fifth grader, it is fair to explain why they aren't getting the response they are wanting. Hell, have you even read what you just posted?

What anger and "downright nasty comments" are you referring to? Again, I have 78 posts over the last seven months on here. It doesn't take long to go through them. The worst comment I made was calling somebody a "Maroon" after he called me a "dork." You consider that "downright nasty"? I asked if a guy's mother smoked crack when she was pregnant with him. Critical thinking should help you understand that isn't a jab at his mother, but rather, a jab at his intelligence. Strangely, you guys didn't answer the question about the doctor; had I asked if the doctor dropped him on his head when he was born, would that have been a downright nasty comment about the doctor or a jab at the poster's intelligence? I think we both can agree it would be the latter, just like the smoking crack comment.

It's amazing. You all flip out over a very passive jab (did your mom smoke crack when she was pregnant with you) yet have no problem with a guy saying somebody is full of B.S.

Again, 78 posts. Go find all of these "downright nasty" comments.

OK, Check this out bro, I actually "enjoy reading your football knowledge", it's when you start "belittling Herd Fans on here that gets to me. Rifle since you have been away for awhile, one thing you need to understand is that we're a very, very, tight knit group here.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #50 on: July 29, 2017, 10:23:51 PM »

Online s1uggo

« Reply #51 on: July 29, 2017, 10:55:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It was a jab at you, not your mother, unless of course she did smoke crack when you were in her womb. It was a jab at your intelligence (or lack thereof). How you or the other guy could take that as a jab at your mother proves my exact point about your intelligence. If I had said "the doctor must have dropped you on your head when you were born," would you take that as an insult toward the doctor? Of course not. It's a jab at your intelligence. Likewise, when somebody says "your mom must have smoked crack when she was pregnant with you" it isn't an insult to her, but rather, to you. Man, sixth grade insults must have really messed you up as a kid.

Your resume is superior because you coached (supposedly) under a guy who won a national championship? Is this a joke? You're boasting about what your boss did as your accomplishment? I coached alongside two coaches who won national championships as full-time coaches at LSU. Does that somehow boost my resume? Maybe it wasn't your mom who smoked crack; maybe it's just been you.

What insults? He said I was full of B.S. I responded by taking a jab at his intelligence by saying his mother must have smoked crack. I didn't call him "ignorant," "uneducated," etc.

But let me get this straight: you have no problem with saying somebody is full of B.S., but you would have an issue if you say somebody is ignorant? Did your mom also smoke crack?

Oh, and I have posted on this board for over a decade. I'd think that is longer than most on this board.

BTW your forgot a Super Bowl.

Offline coalherd

« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2017, 12:17:44 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Looks to be Ohio State or Texas State (EDIT), unless am missing something. 

2017 #1 recruiting in conference:

Alabama SEC
    Ohio State B10
    USC PAC
    Florida State ACC
    Oklahoma B12
    UCF AAC
    Boise MWC
    FAU CUSA
    Toledo MAC
    Tx State Sunbelt

2018 to date:

Tennessee SEC
    Ohio State B10
    Oregon PAC
    Miami ACC
    Texas B12
    Cincy AAC
    SD State MWC
    La Tech CUSA
    WMU MAC
    Tx State Sunbelt  EDIT: App State Sunbelt

http://247sports.com/Season/2017-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

http://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/CompositeTeamRankings

Umm, from the OSU Buckeyes website, there is no one on their coaching staff, strength and conditioning staff, and football support staff who has a degree from Marshall.  One assistant coach's resume indicates having coached at MU for one season.

Offline Thundering In MD

« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2017, 02:18:14 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Why?
    Twitter:  @ThunderingInMD

Online IM4DHERD

« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2017, 12:59:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Not stalking, am just kind of a puzzle nerd and curious.

From the detail given, it could be UCF, FSU, Oklahoma, Ohio State, Toledo, Boise or Tx State.
    Make a difference...Join the Big Green

Offline fuzzy fillez

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2017, 12:04:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    one thing you need to understand is that we're a very, very, tight knit group here

A lot of things to love about this board

But that's not one of them. No offense to anyone in particular. Just sayin.

Online s1uggo

« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2017, 01:31:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Thanks.

We had received two verbals yesterday, so it pushed us back into #1 (after the last 247 update). So, we jumped ahead. But the other school just received three verbals last night/today, so that will push them back ahead. But one of those three I will be able to flip to us as long as the position coach likes him enough to offer.
    so where you coaching again? Newly minted link to the staff and I don't see the MU connections...

http://www.txstatebobcats.com/coaches.aspx?roster=209&path=football

HerdFans.com

« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2017, 01:31:40 PM »