Author Topic: Marshall football aims to shed sour taste from 2016  (Read 317 times)

Offline biggreenarms

• Global Moderator
  • Franchise Owner
  • Smokin' Thunder, Blues Guitar, Hillbilly Chef
Marshall football aims to shed sour taste from 2016
« on: July 21, 2017, 05:36:11 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    The feeling stuck in Marshall tight end Ryan Yurachek’s craw after last season’s 3-9 finish wasn’t anger, but it still wasn’t good.

The Thundering Herd — after two trips to the Conference USA title game, a conference title and three bowl games in the previous three seasons — stumbled in 2016. It was a different set of emotions for the now-senior.

“I don’t know if it was a mad feeling, but it was just tough to swallow,” Yurachek said Thursday morning at Conference USA media day in Dallas. “Being so fortunate to win so many games my freshman and sophomore years and going 3-9 last year, I think it’s something that really hits home with you and brought everybody back to reality.”

http://www.wvgazettemail.com/sports-marshall-university/20170720/marshall-football-aims-to-shed-sour-taste-from-2016

HerdFans.com

Marshall football aims to shed sour taste from 2016
    « on: July 21, 2017, 05:36:11 AM »

Offline BHFIOHIO

Re: Marshall football aims to shed sour taste from 2016
    « Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 05:06:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • "Its better to burn out than to fade away...
     more to the picture than meets the eye..."          Neil Young- Stotinkica- My My Hey Hey- Good audience response-Killer vid

HerdFans.com

Re: Marshall football aims to shed sour taste from 2016
    « Reply #1 on: July 21, 2017, 05:06:44 PM »