Author Topic: President Gilbert contract extension  (Read 2818 times)

Offline herd2win

Re: President Gilbert contract extension
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2017, 03:57:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]2
  • Winners don't try to call somebody out for not answering after less than 2 hours.

Winners have a sense of urgency and are complacent and wait for things to happen....they create the desired results.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2017, 03:57:46 PM »

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2017, 09:06:44 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Winners have a sense of urgency and are complacent and wait for things to happen....they create the desired results.

I know that social media is 2-dimensional, and often users don't understand the sarcastic/nuanced/etc. subtext to a post.  Perhaps I've totally missed that from you; however, in that 2-dimensional world where I only have your written text with which to create a full picture, I have to say you come across as a giant horse's a$$.
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

Offline herd2win

« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2017, 12:47:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I know that social media is 2-dimensional, and often users don't understand the sarcastic/nuanced/etc. subtext to a post.  Perhaps I've totally missed that from you; however, in that 2-dimensional world where I only have your written text with which to create a full picture, I have to say you come across as a giant horse's a$$.

Because I don't accept complacency?  Let's see where enrollment and where the endowment number gets to under Gilbert...

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2017, 02:54:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Because I don't accept complacency?  Let's see where enrollment and where the endowment number gets to under Gilbert...

Of course not.  Having goals and accountability is fine -- your horse's a$$ness is in the way you talk to people, or throw their opinions under the proverbial bus.  As, I'm sure, you already know.
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

Offline herd2win

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2017, 04:13:07 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Of course not.  Having goals and accountability is fine -- your horse's a$$ness is in the way you talk to people, or throw their opinions under the proverbial bus.  As, I'm sure, you already know.

You might want to check my posts as there are many throughout the years and you will find I don't name call or sink to the lower levels...I just expect more from the leaders of MU both sports and academics because I don't want the school I love to end up being WVU-Marshall campus.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2017, 04:13:07 PM »