Author Topic: Uniforms  (Read 6352 times)

Offline The E-Man

Re: Uniforms
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2017, 11:55:26 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Here's a few pictures of the new unis! I'm not a fan of the home green jersey and black pants. To be honest, I miss seeing beautiful kelly green!

Here's a picture of the beautifully sexy Raquel Welch that will hopefully make Herd Fans feel better today ;D

« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 11:58:32 AM by The E-Man »

HerdFans.com

« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2017, 11:55:26 AM »

Offline Herdmeister

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2017, 12:26:39 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]1
  • Here's a few pictures of the new unis! I'm not a fan of the home green jersey and black pants. To be honest, I miss seeing beautiful kelly green!

Here's a picture of the beautifully sexy Raquel Welch that will hopefully make Herd Fans feel better today ;D

Now THERE is a GREAT looking woman. I loved her in her prime.
    Today, I consider myself, the luckiest man on the face of the earth..
                   ----Lou Gehrig

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Online herd2win

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2017, 12:36:25 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What position does Ms. Welch play for the Herd?

Offline ThunderValley

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2017, 01:56:03 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • What position does Ms. Welch play for the Herd?

Split end  ;)

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2017, 02:35:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  

Offline LCHerdfan

« Reply #55 on: July 21, 2017, 09:21:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • haha and no theme? they're literally the same exact uniform in different colors.

Even if they weren't loads of pro teams have alterations in their home and away uniforms. The Cowboys, Giants and Saints all have some variations to their home and away uniforms and that's just off the top of my head.

Offline LCHerdfan

« Reply #56 on: July 21, 2017, 09:28:54 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • So I don't hate the black pants. But I hate the little black on the sleeves.

As for the Marshall on the white. I hate that. I'm a Browns fan and can't stand the big Cleveland on the front. However this is just a few minor tweaks to make all this great.

Lots of places go with the City/School name on the away unis, and nick name on the home unis. Not as much in football but it sort of makes sense.

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2017, 09:13:41 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • The uniforms look hideous.  Of course Doc doesn't have a clue so it doesn't surprise me we have this "new" look.

Al least now when we lose people may not recognize that it is really Marshall that lost.

And the names are back on the back after being gone for several years, right? 
    « Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 09:25:58 AM by QuickStrike »

Offline cutmeopenibleedgreen

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2017, 01:18:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Why not go to all black and change our slogan to read go black?  Last I heard our school colors was green and white and our slogan was go herd.  I would like to see the uniforms wolf man showed.  This was a great looking uniform.  Let's get back to our basic colors.

Get BACK to our basic colors? We've worn 4 unis (All green, green/white, white/green, white/white) for as long as I can possibly remember. Adding an alternate uniform breaks up the monotony. But that's okay, I'll tell those pesky kids to get off your lawn.  ::)
    "What day is it, son?" "Game Day." "What day?"  "Game Day!" "Thats Right! Time to play till the whistle blows!"

HerdFans.com

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2017, 01:18:02 PM »