Author Topic: MARSHALL alumni remembered ....  (Read 4539 times)

Offline CoachSkip

MARSHALL alumni remembered ....
« on: May 28, 2017, 11:09:40 AM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • This is a topic for people to post information about former HERD players or coaches , any sport , who have passed on and are no longer with us . Feel free to post an obit , picture or memory/storires of any players or coaches you can think of . Ill start with the most recent in Sonny Randle .

http://www.wsaz.com/content/news/Former-Marshall-football-coach-broadcaster-Sonny-Randle--424066504.html
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, The E-Man

Offline CoachSkip

Re: MARSHALL alumni remembered ....
    « Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 11:41:50 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

Offline CoachSkip

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 11:44:44 AM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • And without a doubt the darkest day at MARSHALL , and in the history of sport .

http://www.marshall.edu/special-collections/memorial/
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t

Offline CoachSkip

Bill Nye is an i d i o t

Offline Toro Toro Taxi

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2022, 12:04:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall