Author Topic: Oregon v #4 Arizona  (Read 336 times)

Offline The Greenhouse Effect

• Junior Varsity
Oregon v #4 Arizona
« on: January 10, 2013, 10:58:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Appears Dana Altman formerly 1 year stint at Marshall when Lee Moon decided to obliterate Rick Huckaby hath made his way west to Oregon. Hold no grudges against him, but man if there ever was a coach that got dealt a rotten hand from Marshall it was Huck. Altman came, and then bolted onto Creighton  after 1 year , whilst Hucks career was ruined forever by Moon's surreptitious move.

HerdFans.com

Oregon v #4 Arizona
    « on: January 10, 2013, 10:58:53 PM »

Offline marshallmark

Re: Oregon v #4 Arizona
    « Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 11:11:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • First,  Dana left for KState not Creighton.

Second, while I agree Rick was overly punished, he brought it on largely by himself.  Read the school's internal report if you can find a copy - Rick was very good at providing extra benefits to Skip, et al
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

Offline Killer Buffalo

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 09:17:19 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Altman left for his "Dream Job" at Kansas State. Shortly after that he did go to Creighton.

Online The Right Stuff

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 09:36:40 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Moon essentially black balled Huck so that he would never be able to coach on the college level again.  I thought Eddie Sutton did far worse at Kentucky and he was still able to coach at Okie State.  Now Dana Altman although he had the personality of a rock was one of the better X's and O's coach at MU.  The guy was a great floor coach.

TRS
    MU 71

HerdFans.com

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 09:36:40 AM »