Author Topic: Herd That - Corporate Sponsor  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Otelmore

Herd That - Corporate Sponsor
« on: May 25, 2024, 06:42:57 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hello all,

We are fast approaching the TBT deadline for having a corporate sponsor. If anyone owns a business on here and would like to partner with us to help us out, it would be much appreciated. Competing in TBT at a high level costs money, and with out a sponsor we will not be able to field the same product as we have the past couple of years. We have a corporate sponsor package that would be $50,000 that would include naming rights for our jersey top and shorts (sort of how NBA does) where your logo will be present on national television. It also includes some other neat perks that would hopefully help your business as well as be cool on a personal level.

If we cannot find a corporate sponsor we won?t be able to bring in the same talent, and the team may just be some of us older marshall guys going out there and doing best we can. A lot may not know, but only the teams that pay players can remain competitive anymore and compete for it all. Last year?s run, we spent close to 100,000 dollars between paying players, hotels, food, travel, etc, so to represent marshall in the best light we possibly could is not easy nor cheap. This is a last ditch effort, a Hail Mary, but if anyone on here owns a business or knows of one who may like to partner with us, can you please shoot me a personal message.

Thanks,
    Ot

The following users thanked this post: Herdalum83

HerdFans.com

Herd That - Corporate Sponsor
    « on: May 25, 2024, 06:42:57 AM »

Offline mu79grad

Re: Herd That - Corporate Sponsor
    « Reply #1 on: May 27, 2024, 08:44:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hello all,

We are fast approaching the TBT deadline for having a corporate sponsor. If anyone owns a business on here and would like to partner with us to help us out, it would be much appreciated. Competing in TBT at a high level costs money, and with out a sponsor we will not be able to field the same product as we have the past couple of years. We have a corporate sponsor package that would be $50,000 that would include naming rights for our jersey top and shorts (sort of how NBA does) where your logo will be present on national television. It also includes some other neat perks that would hopefully help your business as well as be cool on a personal level.

If we cannot find a corporate sponsor we won?t be able to bring in the same talent, and the team may just be some of us older marshall guys going out there and doing best we can. A lot may not know, but only the teams that pay players can remain competitive anymore and compete for it all. Last year?s run, we spent close to 100,000 dollars between paying players, hotels, food, travel, etc, so to represent marshall in the best light we possibly could is not easy nor cheap. This is a last ditch effort, a Hail Mary, but if anyone on here owns a business or knows of one who may like to partner with us, can you please shoot me a personal message.

Thanks,
    Ot

Just curious, from the solicitation that you sent out a few months ago, how much money did that plea raise?  I gave what I could and I would like to know the amount you raised, if you don't mind to share that information.  I know that Wolf was pushing for donations from this board as well. 

The following users thanked this post: Always THE HERD

Offline GDF

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2024, 07:03:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Ot,

I have a random question, regarding the uniforms etc. Can you call me? Eric Jones (917-209-5994), former student-athlete who may be able to help in a different way.

Hope to hear from you soon.
    Thanks

Offline Otelmore

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2024, 06:56:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Just curious, from the solicitation that you sent out a few months ago, how much money did that plea raise?  I gave what I could and I would like to know the amount you raised, if you don't mind to share that information.  I know that Wolf was pushing for donations from this board as well.

It was about 400 bucks. We greatly appreciate those donations, it just does not look like we will be able to afford the product we?ve been able to in the past this year if we are able to do it this year.
    « Last Edit: May 29, 2024, 07:12:45 PM by Otelmore »

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, mu79grad

HerdFans.com

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2024, 06:56:14 PM »