Author Topic: Spears needs to make Kim Caldwell the MBB coach  (Read 1035 times)

Offline parshall2marshall

Re: Spears needs to make Kim Caldwell the MBB coach
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2024, 02:51:12 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Realistically, if I were the AD I would give her a $50,000 raise after the season as a show of appreciation. It?s not much money in the scheme of things, she?s paying for it with increased attendance, and it?s a good will gesture that we will treat her the best we can.

She tailgates with our group during FB season and really seems to like it here, make it hard for her to leave.

Someone posted on here that McMullen wouldn't even give Carl Tacy a $5K raise - or some pittance like that.

I've spent all of 5 minutes with joe McMullen back in the day and that story would surprise me.
    The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2024, 02:51:12 PM »

Offline BigJimslade

« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2024, 05:17:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm actually not kidding.  It would make national news.  She'd recruit better, run a better system and draw national interest and exposure.  Couldn't get worse 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oh stop

Offline herd1990

« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2024, 05:42:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Oh stop

It's not like your high school days back in the 1950's Jimmy.  Women are now able to work and do things men can do.

Online coalherd

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2024, 05:56:56 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• He's been a HC before, & I'm assuming ran that style. unlike his wife, he's not worthy of consideration for a D-I job.

GOT IT!!  JUST LIKE DANNY D. ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO!

HerdFans.com

« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2024, 05:56:56 PM »