Author Topic: Vintage Sailor Hat logos  (Read 873 times)

Offline MUsince96

Re: Vintage Sailor Hat logos
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2022, 07:31:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I still have a starter jacket with this snorting Marco on it. I like it better than any of the current logos. I also like the M from 1990 through the early 2000's better than the knee that is currently used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do like the new M but prefer the old Marco.

Speaking of the old logo. Here's a shirt folks may like.

https://www.homefieldapparel.com/collections/marshall-university-thundering-herd-store/products/marshall-national-champions-t-shirit

I bought the 1975 logo hoodie from Homefield. The most comfortable, softest sweatshirt I've ever owned.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2022, 07:31:34 PM »

Offline pdunn

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2022, 10:25:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I do like the new M but prefer the old Marco.

Speaking of the old logo. Here's a shirt folks may like.

https://www.homefieldapparel.com/collections/marshall-university-thundering-herd-store/products/marshall-national-champions-t-shirit

I bought the 1975 logo hoodie from Homefield. The most comfortable, softest sweatshirt I've ever owned.

F it.  Bring back sailor cap snorting Marco, nothing we've had since is nearly as good.  And if all these other schools are losing their sailor cap mascots, so be it, we'll look both retro and unique.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

HerdFans.com

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2022, 10:25:19 PM »