Author Topic: Huff Press Conference  (Read 1437 times)

Offline muherd34

Re: Huff Press Conference
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2024, 08:03:43 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • BS.  People said what they wanted all season and then got called out for it.  They're mad that he was right.  They were mad when Porter called out the booing earlier in the season.  I tried many times last season to get people to lay off a kid that was working hard and doing what was asked of him to the best of his ability.  Many posts straight up calling him trash and garbage.  That's not ok and we should be grateful that we have a coach that will stand up for his players even when he knows there'll be backlash.  Despite all the drama and who said what, we ran off our only QB with extensive game experience.  if you were part of the problem, own it.  If you weren't then Huff's words shouldn't have affected you in the least.  Didn't bother me one bit what he said.

Eh, we can agree to disagree on this one.  I never want to see an athlete attacked on a message board.  Nothing will ever make that right. But as the man in charge representing something much bigger than yourself, you need some self-control. Huff absolutely has the right to protect his players, but the way he went about it was dumb.

HerdFans.com

Re: Huff Press Conference
    « Reply #25 on: April 18, 2024, 08:03:43 AM »