Author Topic: Spears & DD  (Read 763 times)

Online Always THE HERD

Spears & DD
« on: April 13, 2024, 11:10:24 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Several within this group have referenced that Mr. Spears & DD did NOT get along.
    "IF" this is true, what were the issues? "IF" Mr. Spears did NOT make the hire or go along with CJ being named coach, then who did make the decision?
    If you don't know the facts, please don't post within this thread.

HerdFans.com

Spears & DD
    « on: April 13, 2024, 11:10:24 AM »

Online herdorbust2

Re: Spears & DD
    « Reply #1 on: April 13, 2024, 11:15:24 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Several within this group have referenced that Mr. Spears & DD did NOT get along.
    "IF" this is true, what were the issues? "IF" Mr. Spears did NOT make the hire or go along with CJ being named coach, then who did make the decision?
    If you don't know the facts, please don't post within this thread.

This is an opinion and chat site. Get over yourself!!! And BTW some people on this board know more than the media not to mention having to do the medias work for them.

The following users thanked this post: MUfan08, parshall2marshall, svherd, Flat Tire 2, miltonherdfan

Online svherd

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2024, 11:35:40 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It was said DD didn't get along with MH either. The world will never know.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

The following users thanked this post: Always THE HERD, Collis P, Lord Haw-Haw

Online Always THE HERD

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2024, 02:39:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    There seem to be several within this group who "act like" they know all about their (Spears, DD & MH) relationship.

Online herdorbust2

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2024, 03:00:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Those 2 didn't get along. DD and Spears, I have no idea.

Offline Johnnyherd

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Head Coach
    • Member Since 03/2011 Big Green Member 2011
    « Reply #5 on: April 13, 2024, 04:01:49 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It all started when Spears took Dantoni?s favorite parking spot.

Then Dantoni said Spears?s son would never be a varsity athlete.

Then Spear?s called Dantoni, Double D, the mayor of titty city

Then Dantoni called Spears ?Pickle?

Spear?s uncle Gary was strutting around in the lockerroom like he was Travis Tritt or some $hit and D?antoni threw him out and he copped a major attitude and name dropped Spears.

Then the final straw was, Spears bought a new Jeep truck and was proud of it and Dantoni said it looked like two stray dogs that were hooked together after breeding, waiting for an old lady to show up with a water hose and get them apart.

But this is only a small part of the conflict.  I encourage everyone to post other problems that they know about.

The following users thanked this post: s1uggo

Online svherd

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2024, 04:04:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There seem to be several within this group who "act like" they know all about their (Spears, DD & MH) relationship.

Just posting what has been said on this board more than a few times. Find out yourself if you are so interested? What does it really matter now anyway?

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

The following users thanked this post: Flat Tire 2, miltonherdfan, herdorbust2

Online Always THE HERD

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2024, 04:07:15 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Just posting what has been said on this board more than a few times. Find out yourself if you are so interested? What does it really matter now anyway?
    It matters a great deal, if people are not telling the truth and only spreading rumors.

Offline Johnnyherd

• Head Coach
    « Reply #8 on: April 13, 2024, 04:14:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Also, there was a time when they about came to blows over an argument about Tupac and Biggie. 

Offline parshall2marshall

« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2024, 04:52:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It all started when Spears took Dantoni?s favorite parking spot.

Then Dantoni said Spears?s son would never be a varsity athlete.

Then Spear?s called Dantoni, Double D, the mayor of titty city

Then Dantoni called Spears ?Pickle?

Spear?s uncle Gary was strutting around in the lockerroom like he was Travis Tritt or some $hit and D?antoni threw him out and he copped a major attitude and name dropped Spears.

Then the final straw was, Spears bought a new Jeep truck and was proud of it and Dantoni said it looked like two stray dogs that were hooked together after breeding, waiting for an old lady to show up with a water hose and get them apart.

But this is only a small part of the conflict.  I encourage everyone to post other problems that they know about.

If these are true it appears so infantile and egotistical. I have a tough time believing these. Having said that, when I was a young child I thought that the reasoning of adults was fundamentally different than the thinking of a child (such as myself). That such petty and childish behaviour and thinking would be abandoned in adults. My life experience has been that these ideas of mine were often not true, lol.
    The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

Offline bbcard1

• Assistant Coach
    • Marco's Den Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #10 on: April 13, 2024, 06:03:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There was a rumor that Dan had left a floater in the AD's private facilities. Don't know if it's true, but Dan does look like a man who gets plenty of fiber.

All joking aside, it is completely OK to be both grateful for all Dan has done and ready for a new brand of basketball. Glad DD is staying on as an ambassador for Marshall.

Offline Johnnyherd

• Head Coach
    « Reply #11 on: April 13, 2024, 07:22:31 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If these are true it appears so infantile and egotistical. I have a tough time believing these. Having said that, when I was a young child I thought that the reasoning of adults was fundamentally different than the thinking of a child (such as myself). That such petty and childish behaviour and thinking would be abandoned in adults. My life experience has been that these ideas of mine were often not true, lol.
    This entire thread is infantile, egotistical, embarrassing to our fanbase and school.   Blabber mouthing and rumor mongering about the characters, reputations and relationship of two very important people in Marshall?s Athletic Department for the sake of anonymous people knowing juicy gossip.

The following users thanked this post: Always THE HERD, horsrman

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2024, 07:22:31 PM »

Offline BerkshireHerdFan

• All American
    • Former Football Student Manager 2002-2004
    « Reply #12 on: April 13, 2024, 07:26:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • FACT: Spears expected more wins
    FACT: DD did not win more.

What more needs to be said. If my employer sets goals and I fail to meet them I expect to be replaced.
    Knightdale NC

The following users thanked this post: svherd, herdorbust2

Offline MUfan08

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2024, 08:47:41 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There was a rumor that Dan had left a floater in the AD's private facilities. Don't know if it's true, but Dan does look like a man who gets plenty of fiber.

Heard spears got him back at Danny's Christmas party.
    He left an upper decker in the master bedroom.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2024, 08:47:41 AM »