Author Topic: basketball hires  (Read 365 times)

Offline miltonherdfan

basketball hires
« on: April 12, 2024, 09:37:40 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • CS has been going really cheap on these hires lately (CJ for MBB).  KC's base was reportedly $225k.  coming from a level lower than KC, i hope we got this lady for <$200k.  there's a really good chance he just hired 2 brand new BB coaches for <$500k/yr combined!  makes you wonder if he's planning on parlaying that savings into a big FB hire at the end of the yr??

The following users thanked this post: mubowhunter

HerdFans.com

basketball hires
    « on: April 12, 2024, 09:37:40 AM »

Offline mubowhunter

Re: basketball hires
    « Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 09:47:08 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • CS has been going really cheap on these hires lately (CJ for MBB).  KC's base was reportedly $225k.  coming from a level lower than KC, i hope we got this lady for <$200k.  there's a really good chance he just hired 2 brand new BB coaches for <$500k/yr combined!  makes you wonder if he's planning on parlaying that savings into a big FB hire at the end of the yr??

Great way of looking at it!

Offline herdorbust2

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2024, 09:57:16 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

If he does that and basketball isn't funded properly and suffers then I'm out for good. Basketball has a much better chance at being successful than football. The SB is easier to dominate in basketball and you only need 3-5 really good players in basketball. Football is likely only going to get the same bowl it always gets. Even if they go undefeated it still likely will be a no name bowl because another G5 may be ranked higher than us. Basketball can own the crappy SB and be in the tournament regularly. This school is always chasing its tail.

The following users thanked this post: horsrman

Offline svherd

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2024, 10:14:03 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Corny needs to get it done. Need to see some portal pick ups soon. I hope he is his own man and not an extension of DD.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

The following users thanked this post: Flat Tire 2, herdorbust2

HerdFans.com

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2024, 10:14:03 AM »