Author Topic: Conference USA 2013 School Introductions Video  (Read 6297 times)

Offline _sturt_

Re: Conference USA 2013 School Introductions Video
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2013, 12:34:53 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • OK, let me break this down for you dum&^$r*(. If in your original post you weren't insinuating we had fallen a level, what did "if we're going to rise up" after the picture you posted mean?   (No need to answer. We've all seen your long winded posts about how we've been left behind. Just don't be a chicken%^&* and run away from what your post really meant. A 1st grader could read between the lines.)

I repeat.

And I think by... yet another... post... you're embarrassed that you hit a dead end and can't justify your original statement... and doubly embarrassed by the hypocrisy of accusing me of changing my argument, given that that's precisely what you just did.

Why do you do this to yourself. Over and over... and, yes, over... again.

Oh, and are we supposed to think you're *more* mature since you can use expletives? Because I'm not sure you've even got *that* figured out.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2013, 12:34:53 AM »

Offline MUsince96

« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2013, 12:47:51 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Stu, just answer the question.

Offline _sturt_

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2013, 08:42:30 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Answer the question? You mean like this?

http://www.herdfans.com/12thman/index.php?topic=70120.msg552020#msg552020

Guess you weren't paying attention.

96, your attempts at saving face are only digging a bigger ditch... I'm flattered that you so desperately want to come after little ol me, but you wanna talk about not answering questions... I answered yours several posts ago, yet you remain in the [insert expletive here so I can feel all grown-up] red by about a half-dozen now.

For my part, I said what I said and meant exactly what I said... no reading-between-the-lines necessary.

Offline whf

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2013, 10:55:52 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Nothing new to add to this discussion really, but even though I don't like being left behind schools I really liked competing with; with the exception of WKU I think C-USA did a really good job of setting up the long term future.  The development of a series of growing metropolitan areas across the country may prove well invested in time to come; ODU (Hampton/VA Beach, etc.), Charlotte, MTSU (Nashville)...they all make sense to me when saving a conference was at stake.  Losing Tulsa was a big blow IMHO.

But again, I may not like losing the old C-USA, but I do think the talking / thinking heads did a pretty good job of projecting where the "conference" needed to be in the future. So I see the conference moves as a win and MU not moving with a host of others a loss.

On the facilities side, remember these are big investments for universities that MU made some time ago with the Joan, and yes all the way back to the "CAM" (which was a great facility in the day). 

And hey, our new IAF isn't anything to be laughed at.

Offline BHFIOHIO

« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2013, 06:46:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I believe this is what is known as being "owned"

Offline HerdBlizz

« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2013, 07:02:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Um, I wasn't being critical of Charlotte's program or fans, but rather the decision by someone at CUSA HQ to use that camera shot in a promotional video. Put our fans in front of our press box, it looks good... put fans in front of that shack, and it looks only slightly better than what we had at dear ol' Vinson High.

At least at Vinson, We had our Very Own TOM POTTY........

Offline HerdBlizz

« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2013, 07:05:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Hey Stu....Did you ever see the baseball stadium? Guess you aren't impressed with that either?....

Hell.   The girl coming up the stairs in the third pic with the Daisy Dukes on is enough to sell me....Welcome Charlotte.......

Offline 00mag12gaVa

• Junior Varsity
    • Member Since 12/2012
    « Reply #57 on: May 03, 2013, 09:11:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Hell.   The girl coming up the stairs in the third pic with the Daisy Dukes on is enough to sell me....Welcome Charlotte.......
    CHA CHING!!!!!!!!! Im not the only one!!!
    No political dreamer was ever wild enough to think of breaking down the lines which separate the States and compounding the American people into one common mass.
    John Marshall (1755 - 1835)

Offline IM4DHERD

« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2013, 08:59:26 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That campus is amazing for all the pretty women.  Bar nearby called "Bikinis' where coeds wait on tables and tend bar wearing bikini tops, daisy dukes and cowboy boots.
    Make a difference...Join the Big Green

HerdFans.com

« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2013, 08:59:26 AM »