Author Topic: Akron BEACON JOURNAL reports that Kent has had conversations with Tan Man...  (Read 1833 times)

Offline backontrack

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • As head coach...meassage to the Golden Flashes...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HerdFans.com

Offline wasbarryb

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • As head coach...meassage to the Golden Flashes...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please modify you post to read YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember we're scheduled to play these suckers twice during what would be his tenure there.

Offline The Right Stuff

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I wish him and his family well except when the play us if indeed he gets the job.  He certainly has a nice family.  I never met his wife, but I heard she was an extremely nice person.  I had both of his daughters in school and they too were nice kids that had to endure ridicule during there high school years while living here.

TRS
    MU 71

Offline Thundering In MD

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What would our Administration do if Snyder beat Doc twice?  Doc is only 1-3 against the MAC.  I was there for the 44-28 beating he took at Bowling Green.  This could be bad.
    Twitter:  @ThunderingInMD

Offline mr_ash_1995

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What would our Administration do if Snyder beat Doc twice?  Doc is only 1-3 against the MAC.  I was there for the 44-28 beating he took at Bowling Green.  This could be bad.

Think about Snyder's offense going against our defense...WOW!  Who would win this "battle of boredom"?

However, I do wish Snyder the best.
    Might as well have been showing a microwave to a caveman. - BBCARD1

Checker = D'Antoni...Pruett...Holliday...Huckabay...Chaump

Offline wasbarryb

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

I don't think Holiday would still be here for a second loss.

If he were they'll only be charging one can rather than the MAC standard of two cans of corn to watch games at the Joan.

Offline BuyNtelos4

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't think Holiday would still be here for a second loss.

If he were they'll only be charging one can rather than the MAC standard of two cans of corn to watch games at the Joan.

Seconded:)

Offline iherdya

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What's funny is their media feel like Kent State won't be able to afford Snyder...

Offline HerdnClt

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I sure hope they can get together a package to land him.:)
    "The Herd #1"

Offline Herdmeister

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What's funny is their media feel like Kent State won't be able to afford Snyder...

I believe he's making around $800k at Texas A&M. That's a couple hunderd thousand more than we pay Doc. I would assume that the media is correct. He came to MU as a lateral move financially. I can't think he's going to KSU at a loss in salary.
    Today, I consider myself, the luckiest man on the face of the earth..
                   ----Lou Gehrig

Offline iherdya

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I believe he's making around $800k at Texas A&M. That's a couple hunderd thousand more than we pay Doc. I would assume that the media is correct. He came to MU as a lateral move financially. I can't think he's going to KSU at a loss in salary.

Hazell made $300k before leaving for Purdue.

HerdFans.com