Author Topic: Litton throw against NC St  (Read 802 times)

Offline W0lfman

Litton throw against NC St
« on: October 22, 2017, 08:44:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This throw is the one mentioned in a thread after the NC St game.  Sweet...

https://twitter.com/themicknartin/status/921561770082304000

HerdFans.com

Litton throw against NC St
    « on: October 22, 2017, 08:44:00 PM »

Offline The E-Man

Re: Litton throw against NC St
    « Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 09:15:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This throw is the one mentioned in a thread after the NC St game.  Sweet...

https://twitter.com/themicknartin/status/921561770082304000

Chase had another sweet throw to Brady on the opposite of the field that was perfect! It was a mirror to this throw near the sideline and over two defenders.

Online MicDrass1

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 09:22:32 PM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]1
  • People thought I was nuts when I said he could be drafted this year ...... And his stock is rising.  So the question he will have to face is whether he believes he will get better another year in college or in the pros. 

Offline goherd24

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 09:47:42 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He'll be back. Marshall has a chance to make some real noise next season with the talent and schedule we have. Litton could rise to a first rounder if he plays well this year and next. Heck, we finish with 10 wins or better and we will come into next season getting votes.

Offline Thunders

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2017, 12:02:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Chase shows flashes but I still think he needs to be more consistent down field. His long throws are hit or miss. In the off-season he really needs to work on that.
    Yoda says:    Blow the Mountaineers do!!

The following users thanked this post: svherd

Offline Scottyo614

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2017, 12:06:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I have to think if Brady stays, Litton stays. Both guys could improve stock in a big way.

Offline Apollo

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2017, 12:08:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I have to think if Brady stays, Litton stays. Both guys could improve stock in a big way.
    You fear Litton leaving for the NFL or a grad transfer?

Offline BHFIOHIO

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2017, 12:21:36 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • His throw dropped by Yuri in the endzone was unbelievable.

Offline Scottyo614

« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2017, 02:43:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You fear Litton leaving for the NFL or a grad transfer?

I worry leaving for the NFL. He’s 6’6 with some weight now. Has shown flashes of arm talent. Shown some speed this year to evade the rush. Just remember Cardale Jones despite a year of looking bad went third round because a cannon arm and size. Paxton Lynch’s size took him to first round. I don’t think Chase will, but I’ve seen crazier Marshall prospects declare

Offline Apollo

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2017, 03:34:13 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I worry leaving for the NFL. He’s 6’6 with some weight now. Has shown flashes of arm talent. Shown some speed this year to evade the rush. Just remember Cardale Jones despite a year of looking bad went third round because a cannon arm and size. Paxton Lynch’s size took him to first round. I don’t think Chase will, but I’ve seen crazier Marshall prospects declare
    Fair enough on that point. NFL doesn't really care about skill sets anymore as long as you look the part. I think it would be a bigger mistake than Darius Marshall though.

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, srvfla14

Offline lexkyherdfan

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Heisman
    • GKI Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #10 on: October 24, 2017, 08:19:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Litton has made some awesome throws this year and then some crappy throws.  The throw at UC when he threw the TD across his body to Johnson was fantastic.  I think he has some potential and to be honest...I think we really see that come out this year and next year.  He has size, a good arm and let's be honest we have seen him make some great reads and check downs this year.  I want to see him succeed because he had such a bad year.  We give second chances to props or players kicked off other teams...so I want to see him get his second chance so to speak and make us proud.

I really feel like this year is setting up like 2013 going into 2014.  If we can keep winning and do well and go say 10-3 or 11-2 that really sets us up for next year.  We could be crazy scary good next year if our guys stay healthy, nobody gets in trouble and a couple guys don't risk trying for the NFL.  We would have two P5 games we could win next year.

The following users thanked this post: The E-Man

Offline parshall2marshall

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2017, 04:56:04 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Fair enough on that point. NFL doesn't really care about skill sets anymore as long as you look the part. I think it would be a bigger mistake than Darius Marshall though.

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall, srvfla14

Great to know CL plans to be back!

He's thrown some real lasers this year.

p2m
    The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

HerdFans.com

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2017, 04:56:04 AM »