Author Topic: Basketball- Next Season  (Read 17479 times)

Offline herdpulse

• Rookie
Re: Basketball- Next Season
« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2015, 10:52:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Mike and Ty were were the best. But the 3 point line will add attention to Elmore and Browning.  Now I know Taylor is not Russell Lee, but Pitino offered Ryan for a reason. The Herd might have something next year.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #100 on: March 19, 2015, 10:52:59 PM »

Offline BHFIOHIO

« Reply #101 on: March 20, 2015, 06:44:45 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Agree. Kelly adds something also. Be even better if Edmonds recovers.

Offline Killer Buffalo

« Reply #102 on: March 20, 2015, 06:00:57 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Now I know Taylor is not Russell Lee, but there were times, when he reminded me a lot of Lee. How often did he come out of the pack with a big defensive rebound, or take it to the hoop and scoring with ease? Basically, he plays with the confidence and ease of Lee.

Hopefully, with the new guys next year, he will be even better.
    « Last Edit: March 20, 2015, 08:45:45 PM by Killer Buffalo »

Offline Banshee

« Reply #103 on: March 21, 2015, 03:21:07 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I think what we saw of MU down the stretch and the first round of the NCAA's is very telling:  most teams aren't but a shot or 2 away from winning against folks that on paper say they shouldn't.  I like the direction of the team if not the results in yr. one.  If they just improve 20% or so, they'll be a force in CUSA next season, and I believe they will.  The Herd even in most losses was close till an offensive drought late, usually around 4-6 mins. left in the game.  Just another player or 2 will make a HUGE difference imho.  I've got faith in DD to find those players, and to coach up the others to that extent or more.

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #104 on: March 21, 2015, 08:56:36 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The record doesn't excite me; the recruiting doesn't thrill me. Three losing seasons in a row and likely a fourth warming up in the bull pen. But misery likes company. Ohio finished with only ten wins and the Mickey Mouse school had just 12.

Offline The Right Stuff

« Reply #105 on: March 21, 2015, 10:54:03 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Man you have become really negative lately Bop.  Stop listening to that Hank Williams stuff and get some Mungo Jerry going.  It will mellow you out. ;)

TRS
    MU 71

HerdFans.com

« Reply #105 on: March 21, 2015, 10:54:03 AM »