Author Topic: Good article today from CBS Sports on us losing six teams...  (Read 275 times)

Offline whf

Good article today from CBS Sports on us losing six teams...
« on: October 19, 2021, 12:03:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/american-to-review-expansion-candidates-with-six-conference-usa-teams-expected-to-apply-for-membership/

I really think we did not even apply, anyone actually know; or know how we could secure a factual answer to that?

HerdFans.com

Good article today from CBS Sports on us losing six teams...
    « on: October 19, 2021, 12:03:53 PM »

Offline herdorbust

Re: Good article today from CBS Sports on us losing six teams...
    « Reply #1 on: October 19, 2021, 12:13:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Funny how it mentions CUSA taking sunbelt members instead of sunbelt taking CUSA members.

Online wasbarryb

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 12:26:38 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Funny how it mentions CUSA taking sunbelt members instead of sunbelt taking CUSA members.

When you have few assets and one of them is about to collapse, you do everything you can to support its? value.

Offline IM4DHERD

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 12:49:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I doubt anyone "applies" without a full assurance it will be accepted.  Suicide to apply with assurance.

I have full confidence that O'Malley, et.al. did all they could to get us in, or in their research they found the AAC was not the best move for us.
    Make a difference...Join the Big Green

The following users thanked this post: Stripeshrt

Online svherd

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2021, 12:52:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I doubt anyone "applies" without a full assurance it will be accepted.  Suicide to apply with assurance.

I have full confidence that O'Malley, et.al. did all they could to get us in, or in their research they found the AAC was not the best move for us.

Yep. We have to be honest with ourselves in that we align more closely with most Belt more so than we do AAC schools. And that's not a negative. It's about fit, mission and budgets. jmho

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

HerdFans.com

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2021, 12:52:18 PM »