Author Topic: BB Awards  (Read 451 times)

Offline Collis P

BB Awards
« on: March 09, 2020, 06:35:21 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Andrew Taylor -    All  Conference  Freshman team

Tavion Kinsey  -    Second Team

Jared West      -    Third Team   -  and  Defensive team 
    S M I L E -

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, herdfan93, whf, mu79grad, The E-Man, LUVTHATHERD, Herd2believe, herdorbust

HerdFans.com

BB Awards
    « on: March 09, 2020, 06:35:21 PM »

Offline LUVTHATHERD

Re: BB Awards
    « Reply #1 on: March 09, 2020, 08:28:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well done!!  Congrats guys!!!!

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, Buffalo Bop, The E-Man

Offline Stripeshrt

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 12:45:01 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Blossoming Herd freshman on the women's side, Savannah Wheeler named to CUSA All-Freshman women's team as well!

The following users thanked this post: Collis P, wlf, The E-Man, LUVTHATHERD

Offline BoydCountyHerdFan

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2020, 09:02:11 AM »
  • [Like]1
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm really happy Jerrod West got the All-Conference recognition.  The Defensive Team was a foregone conclusion but I'm glad for him.  The way he conducts himself on and off the court is what you want all players to be.

The following users thanked this post: lovetheherd2, wlf

Offline BoydCountyHerdFan

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2020, 09:04:36 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I have been blessed to watch Savannah Wheeler play a lot of basketball and trust me, by the time she is finished at Marshall, she will be remember as one of the best to ever lace them up here.  She is a special talent and a fine young lady. 

The following users thanked this post: Collis P, The E-Man

Offline herdfifteen

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2020, 11:24:47 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I am thrilled for Taylor, half a year and All freshman. He has the potential to be an outstanding player, and I liked his unselfish approach when he joined the team. Many people wanted him to be more aggressive on the offense, but I liked his approach of feeling his way and not trying to be the 'one' to take over the scoring. As he has gotten more comfortable he has become very effective.

The following users thanked this post: herdfan93, Collis P, The E-Man, herdorbust, herdfan129

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2020, 11:28:12 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I am thrilled for Taylor, half a year and All freshman. He has the potential to be an outstanding player, and I liked his unselfish approach when he joined the team. Many people wanted him to be more aggressive on the offense, but I liked his approach of feeling his way and not trying to be the 'one' to take over the scoring. As he has gotten more comfortable he has become very effective.

Andrew is a key member of the team, and one of Dan’s better recruits.

The following users thanked this post: herdfan93, 2xBison, Collis P, wlf, The E-Man, herdorbust

HerdFans.com

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2020, 11:28:12 AM »