Author Topic: Herd Men’s Basketball  (Read 42 times)

Offline MUtim

• Benefactors of HerdFans
  • All American
  • Member Since 08/2009
Herd Men’s Basketball
« on: November 19, 2019, 09:16:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • My green glasses cracked during this debacle against C of C. 

I’m going to get some smites for this!

Start at the top. Danny D.  He has told us for years about Danalytics.  Best shot is the corner 3, then any other 3...lalala.  He gets an identity then he recruits a team that can’t shoot the 3!!  I can count on one finger the number of corner 3’s I’ve saw go in so far.  Reminds me of a couple of former Herd coaching busts.  Mark “we can go big or we can go small” Snyder.  We don’t have an identity because we don’t do anything exceptionally well.  We look like a Tom Herrion team.  We look tall and athletic.  Too bad we cant shoot 3’s, free throws, or free throws.

Sarenac.  I want the drug people are taking that says he’s food.  Slow as dirt.  He can’t keep his body in front of people, ala the last play of the 1st half.  He can’t shoot.  He’s more likely to hit air than iron.  I’m not seeing this passing wizard either.  Turnover waiting to happen.

Byers.  Such a disappointment.  Shots not falling and if you look up turnover in the dictionary, there is a picture of him.  Not impressed.

The whole team is disappointing and it starts at the top.  Dan needs to recruit people who can put the ball in his he basket.

I’ll give a couple of props.  Jannson played much better defensively and was aggressive but he has to do better than 0-4 from the free throw line.  He is supposedly one of our best shooters.

Iran continues to improve.

I’m not happy. 

HerdFans.com

Herd Men’s Basketball
    « on: November 19, 2019, 09:16:48 PM »