Author Topic: Edit...9 seniors starting on defense and playing better  (Read 274 times)

Offline The E-Man

Edit...9 seniors starting on defense and playing better
« on: October 18, 2019, 07:08:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We have 9 seniors starting on defense and playing better than in first half.. .
    « Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 08:37:52 PM by The E-Man »

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall

HerdFans.com

Edit...9 seniors starting on defense and playing better
    « on: October 18, 2019, 07:08:27 PM »

Offline puma

Re: 9 seniors starting on defense this is slow and not very good
    « Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 07:12:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I'm getting really sick of waiting for next year to be something special when next year never comes. And I hate the excuse about how we're young. It's college, every team is young and every team deals with injuries.

The following users thanked this post: mr_ash_1995, parshall2marshall, The E-Man

Offline coalherd

Re: 9 seniors starting on defense that's slow and not very good
    « Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 07:20:10 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We have 9 seniors starting on defense that's very good. We should just go ahead and start freshman, because we're losing anyway. If we're not winning now, wait until next year when our defense is bare...Where is Doc the great recruiter?

Just guessing, E.  But I wonder if, and how many, "grey" shirts, non qualifiers, transfers, etc., that the Herd has sitting out this year.  Since Doc has been at MU, that has always been the case, usually a half dozen or more, IIRC.  Perhaps someone else on the board has some specific idea.  Again, Just my guess!

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2019, 07:21:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Just guessing, E.  But I wonder if, and how many, "grey" shirts, non qualifiers, transfers, etc., that the Herd has sitting out this year.  Since Doc has been at MU, that has always been the case, usually a half dozen or more, IIRC.  Perhaps someone else on the board has some specific idea.  Again, Just my guess!

Who knows bottom line is it's hard to replace 9 starters on defense..even bigger school's struggle with that..

The following users thanked this post: MicDrass1

HerdFans.com

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2019, 07:21:46 PM »