Author Topic: Travel Doctors Fall Football Away Game Travel Packages  (Read 479 times)

Offline Liv4daherd

• Varsity
Travel Doctors Fall Football Away Game Travel Packages
« on: February 25, 2005, 05:16:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • As soon as the football schedule was announced, I called Bill Fish at The Travel Doctors about away game packages.  Travel Doctors is in the process of finalizing plans for EVERY away game this year.  So, if you're interested in going, please make your reservations early.  You can contact Travel Doctors at (800) 647-3627.  Here's what I know so far:

UCF Sat. Sept. 24 will be traveling by air (two night stay) leave Friday the 23rd return the 25th.  Cost include airfare, hotel, groud transportation.  Not sure if the game ticket is included in this package.  Total cost is not finalized as of yet still negotiating airfare.

Va Tech Sat. Oct 8 (overnight stay) hotel included with bus travel (game ticket is not included) $159.00.  Leave Saturday morning return Sunday($50 deposit needed now to reserve)

UTEP Sat. Oct. 22 will be traveling by air (two night stay) leave Friday the 21 and return the 23rd.  Cost include airfare, hotel, ground transportation.  Like UCF game, not sure if game ticket is included and total cost is still yet to be  determined.

Tulane Sat. Oct. 29th will be traveling by air (three night stay) leave the 27th return the 30th.  Same as the UCF and UTEP games.

Memphis Nov. 26th (Thanksgiving Weekend) travel by bus (2 night stay) leave Friday the 25th and return Sunday the 27th.  Includes hotel and I believe game ticket.  The price Bill told me was $279.00 but said for sure it would be under $300.00 per person.  

As soon as I hear more, I'll let you know!  :D

Make your plans and go Herd!

HerdFans.com

Travel Doctors Fall Football Away Game Travel Packages
    « on: February 25, 2005, 05:16:19 PM »