Author Topic: Looks as though McHale will be announce a Seminole next wk  (Read 704 times)

Offline W0lfman

Looks as though McHale will be announce a Seminole next wk
« on: January 28, 2005, 09:20:56 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    FSU is expected to announce McHale's hiring next week. McHale was Marshall's offensive coordinator/offensive-line coach last season.

http://www.tallahassee.com/mld/tallahassee/sports/10753803.htm

HerdFans.com

« on: January 28, 2005, 09:20:56 AM »

Offline carolinaherdfan

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2005, 10:24:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I want to thank McHale for his contributions to our program.  Sorry you have decided to leave.  

I believe there are competitive replacements for this coaching position.

The problem is: We have got to increase our annual giving so we don't have to lose a coach each year.  This is more serious than it seems.

We need to stop trying to "watch the games through the fence,"or on top of the house like old time West Virginian's did.  This is a new day, and we need your financial and physical support.  We are only going to get out of our program what we put into it!  We have worked hard, and put a lot into the program, i.e. sweat and tears, and we can see the pearly gates.  Now is no time to turn back.  As the old preacher said, dig deep!

GO THUNDERINGHERD!

:cool:

Offline mr_ash_1995

big loss
    « Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 01:48:46 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This is a major blow to MU's program.  I believe he has contributed a lot to Marshall.  I met Coach McHale at the Fantasy Camp and found him to be very knowledgeable and great person. :(   I wish him the best at FSU.

Carolina is right about the lack of funding to keep assistant coaches.  I believe this problem created the "FANTASY CAMP".  The $$$ from the camp was supposed to go for paying the assistant coaches.  For those who could not attend, you missed a great time!!
    Might as well have been showing a microwave to a caveman. - BBCARD1

Checker = D'Antoni...Pruett...Holliday...Huckabay...Chaump

HerdFans.com

big loss
    « Reply #2 on: January 29, 2005, 01:48:46 PM »