Author Topic: Buffalo and ANOTHER LOSS.....  (Read 4087 times)

Offline biggreenthunder

• All American
Buffalo and ANOTHER LOSS.....
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2005, 10:53:19 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "Max"
    Buffalo : fans :: Jim Kelley : rings

:cool:  :eek:   LMAO!!!
    Gatorade sucks.  Water is better.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2005, 10:53:19 AM »

Offline carolinaherdfan

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2005, 04:35:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Ask Ernie Salvatore!  When the team was a winner he was upset that we could not win the NCAA, and about any coach we've had in the last 30 years that wouldn't kiss up to him  he smeared their reputations beyond repair.  There are still more than a few people left in Huntington who won't support, or go to a game because of the Salvatore/Moon crucifixtion of RH, and that's not defending what RH may, or may not have done.  It is about principle, and the way the man(men) have been treated.  Now, the position, that at one time many coaches salivated over is about like the football team Sonny Randle took a shot at, and Stan the man "Air Parrish" pushed over the mountain top, and we have not looked back since.

GO THUNDERINGHERD!

:-D

Offline HERDUSA

• Rookie
    « Reply #27 on: January 28, 2005, 07:34:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "Max"
    articulate .

Wow ...thats a rather large and complex word for Lancaster....

By the way I am far from an outsider Max..very very far. You would really be surprised if you actually knew who I am. Even Marco has no idea as is clearly evident by his continued attempts to connect me to someone else.

Offline GreenBison

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2005, 07:48:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "HERDUSA"
    Quote from: "Max"
    articulate .

Wow ...thats a rather large and complex word for Lancaster....

By the way I am far from an outsider Max..very very far. You would really be surprised if you actually knew who I am. Even Marco has no idea as is clearly evident by his continued attempts to connect me to someone else.

Ooohhh! I'm impressed!  :smile:

Do you know how many sock puppets we've seen on these boards that have claimed the same thing?  :roll:
    The smell of arcrid smoke and horses breath - The Trooper - Steve Harris

Offline HERDUSA

• Rookie
    « Reply #29 on: January 28, 2005, 07:55:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You would be Bison..but then you have to be able to recognize some things as well.

Offline GreenBison

« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2005, 07:56:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    You would be Bison..but then you have to be able to recognize some things as well.

Since you're so proud of yourself, then what's holding you back from revealing your true identity?

Offline BoBoThunder

• Rookie
    just for the players sake...
    « Reply #31 on: January 28, 2005, 08:02:10 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • i won't get into the coaching... some valid points have already been made by herd05 ... but for the players sake... most of those guys seam to play their hearts out every freakin time they play... patton and a.w. and enoch... and those who've followed the team know anybody else i've left out... and really the whole team for that matter... this year sucks and it's been so frustrating... but i just want to give the players some props for what always appears to be great effort and even though they aren't hardly in a posistion to win in the end... they never seem to quit... so yeah almost every part of this season has sucked... but as far as guts and gritts... i don't know if anybodyagrees, but i just want to salute those guys for stickin it out... whatever that's worth... also some of the individuales on this team have really upped their play ... so i salute that too

just some positive... to futilely attempt to balance the negative

Offline HERDUSA

• Rookie
    « Reply #32 on: January 28, 2005, 08:06:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Bobo in the case of most due to their class standing , what else were they going to do or where were they going to go..in the end they or most didnt have a choice in the matter, but true they do seem to at least give the appearance of trying most of the time.

Offline BoBoThunder

• Rookie
    p.s.
    « Reply #33 on: January 28, 2005, 08:17:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • p.s.

and as long as those players are bustin their butts ... win or loss ... i'll be at the cam for every tip-off .... maybe none of these boys were or are considered amazing basketball superstars... but i wish i had the heart and perseverance they've shown this year... i'm a quitter (ask anybody who knows me) but i wish i had the guts these guys do... i also wish we were winning games... but like a said... im trying to be somewhat positive ... also i might have said they appear to be trying most of the time.... for whatever it's worth... what i should have said is.... they appear to be trying ALL of the time! and for some of them appearence nothing .... they ARE giving ALL they have ALL of the time

... that's my opinion

Offline GreenBison

Re: p.s.
    « Reply #34 on: January 28, 2005, 08:23:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "BoBoThunder"
    p.s.

and as long as those players are bustin their butts ... win or loss ... i'll be at the cam for every tip-off .... maybe none of these boys were or are considered amazing basketball superstars... but i wish i had the heart and perseverance they've shown this year... i'm a quitter (ask anybody who knows me) but i wish i had the guts these guys do... i also wish we were winning games... but like a said... im trying to be somewhat positive ... also i might have said they appear to be trying most of the time.... for whatever it's worth... what i should have said is.... they appear to be trying ALL of the time! and for some of them appearence nothing .... they ARE giving ALL they have ALL of the time

... that's my opinion

Well said BoBo, I would find it very hard to be that young and have to go through all the criticism that these kids have to go through. I definately wouldn't be able to show the same composure that they have. It shows what a quality group of guys we have on the team. The fact that they are mature enough to keep trying game after game and not get down on themselves.

Offline HERDUSA

• Rookie
    « Reply #35 on: January 28, 2005, 08:24:12 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The entire problem is the arena.....its the floor, or the lighting, maybe the sound system, or the lack of a proper pep band, possibly the cheerleaders are not cute enough, who knows , but it has nothing to do with ability...nah nothing at all.

Offline GreenBison

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2005, 08:57:39 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    The entire problem is the arena.....its the floor, or the lighting, maybe the sound system, or the lack of a proper pep band, possibly the cheerleaders are not cute enough, who knows , but it has nothing to do with ability...nah nothing at all.

If they don't have any ability, then what the heck are you bitching about then? If it comes down to ability then it's a lost cause, a moot point. Might as well not even talk about it anymore, throw in the towel. You're just going to give yourself an ulcer worrying about something you have no control over.

"Complaining is good for you as long as you're not complaining to the person you're complaining about."

- Lynn Johnston, For Better or For Worse, 11-06-03

HerdFans.com

« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2005, 08:57:39 PM »

Offline Marco

• Practice Squad
    « Reply #37 on: January 28, 2005, 09:20:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • you win usa.

i'll stay here on the recruiting board but am done with this for now.  in the mean time, there are plenty of boards for the herd where i don't have to put up with you.

enjoy

go herd

Online W0lfman

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2005, 09:40:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    i'll stay here on the recruiting board but am done with this for now. in the mean time, there are plenty of boards for the herd where i don't have to put up with you.
    Don't sweat it man.  He'll eventually run out of options as a poster.  He's been banned as whaletail, marshall77, IP address and HerdUSA.  The guy is a pr&*$k and his sole intention is to  piss people off and I know that.  There are only so many computers he can go to that has a different IP than the ones I've banned.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2005, 09:40:27 PM »