Author Topic: This is how uninformed other schools are about MU  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Thunders

This is how uninformed other schools are about MU
« on: January 26, 2005, 07:38:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I was having a conversation on a BE board about MU getting into the BE someday and this is what a Cinn. Bearcat fan said about us.  

"I have to disagree with you, Marshall has bad facilites, expect their football stadium and Basketball arena, and the only programs that is good is Football, other then that the turdies suck, and it will take a long time to beef up the other programs."

I made sure to let them know that our other programs in general have been as or more successful than those 2 programs.   I gave examples of the womens tennis team and how we almost won the doubles national championship and how our softball team wins the MAC all the time.  They just think we have nothing else.
    Yoda says:    Blow the Mountaineers do!!

HerdFans.com

« on: January 26, 2005, 07:38:55 PM »

Offline Max

« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 07:54:03 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • You should have asked him to comment on the state of the English Department at UC.  Maybe they're in the process of building an indoor grammar facility.

Offline OhYeaahMU

• Junior Varsity
    « Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 08:24:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "Max"
    You should have asked him to comment on the state of the English Department at UC.  Maybe they're in the process of building an indoor grammar facility.

:eek:

Offline murox

• Varsity
    • Member Since 02/2009
    « Reply #3 on: January 27, 2005, 12:13:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    You should have asked him to comment on the state of the English Department at UC.  Maybe they're in the process of building an indoor grammar facility.

LMAO!  :lol:

Offline HerdZone

• Hall of Famer
    • Member Since 12/2009
    « Reply #4 on: January 27, 2005, 12:47:52 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

When you Grad 23 players in 14 years in your Football prgram. I think that tell you how your English dpt. is.

Offline carolinaherdfan

River Rat Univ.
    « Reply #5 on: January 27, 2005, 08:10:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • What is sad about the whole thing is The Cincy Thugs have never been good at anything regularly except perhaps their basketball ball.  Which by the way is led by a former West Virginian turned alcoholic,  and they are proud of that.  He has let team members attend River Rat Univ., and perhaps never learn to read or write their names. Now that is the true state of RRU, and I have friends who did some grad work there, who will validate my every word.  By the way they finished their grad. degrees at  a respectable U.

Additionally, in truly big games, historically, they choke.

GO THUNDERINGHERD!

:smile:

Offline HERDUSA

• Rookie
    Re: River Rat Univ.
    « Reply #6 on: January 27, 2005, 08:40:35 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "carolinaherdfan"
    What is sad about the whole thing is The Cincy Thugs have never been good at anything regularly except perhaps their basketball ball.

Except perhaps their basketball, apparently you didnt watch too much hoops in the mid 90's along with the early part of 2000-2003, Cincy has had a pretty successful program , admittedly they havent won the NCAA's but they have given Lousiville fits from time to time. Not sure what some would call successful but Hug's done a pretty good job year in and year out . The thugs comment , now that was interesting, guess it depends on which side of the street your standing on huh..

Heres a good one , lets see if someone can name 10 NON %^)#@ athletic programs , gotta be major players so that leaves out most of the MAC as well as the SUN BELT and the other bottom feeder conferences...but just for the fun of it come up with 10 top drawer year in and year out non %^)#@ programs and try to do it staying in the major conferences.

Offline carolinaherdfan

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2005, 04:58:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • That was a term I picked up in KY.  Cincinnati Thugrats!

GO THUNDERINGHERD!

:cool:

Offline HERDUSA

• Rookie
    « Reply #8 on: January 28, 2005, 07:06:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "carolinaherdfan"
    That was a term I picked up in KY.  Thugrats quote]

Thats a good one..thugrats, I like that

Offline carolinaherdfan

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2005, 06:18:37 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Judas Iscariot did a pretty good job for a while himself, but he didn't evidently do it the right way, and his end was somehow you might say shortened.

The Cincy "Thugrats" have always been "thugrats", and always will be.
    A rat is a rat is a rat, and just because you call it a cat dosen't make it anything, but a rat.

GO THUNDERINGHERD!

:cool:

HerdFans.com

« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2005, 06:18:37 PM »