Author Topic: Randy Moss/Chad Pennington  (Read 961 times)

Offline W0lfman

Randy Moss/Chad Pennington
« on: January 23, 2005, 07:27:51 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
    After all, Heimerdinger is also on record saying he wants to make sure Chad Pennington is happy and comfortable in his new offense. And Pennington has never looked happier, or more comfortable, than he did back at Marshall, when his passes were finding Randy Moss' hands, often in end zones. You never heard much chatter about Pennington's arm strength when Moss was streaking toward six points time after time after time. Three years ago, Moss flatly declared, "Chad Pennington is my favorite quarterback of all time."

A year later, Pennington returned the favor, saying, "We have that special bond. I think I could feel him and he could feel me as far as what we needed to do to get him the football. He realized, and I knew, that I was going to try to get him the ball as much as I could without putting him in position to be in triple or double coverage. My job was just to put the ball out there, and give him a chance to make the play. More often than not, he would make the play."

Reunited, they would be the best New York football show since Namath was slinging the ball all over the yard to Don Maynard and George Sauer. Reunited, they could have the same impact on the AFC next year as Donovan McNabb-to-Owens had on the NFC this year. And don't worry about Moss' quirkiness. Between Pennington and Herman Edwards, Moss would be fine.

http://www.nypost.com/sports/38710.htm

HerdFans.com

« on: January 23, 2005, 07:27:51 AM »

Offline FLORIDA HERD FAN

• Heisman
    « Reply #1 on: January 23, 2005, 08:18:57 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The greatest QB/WR combination in college football history.

Offline AmeriHerd

• Rookie
    « Reply #2 on: January 23, 2005, 04:47:25 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I wonder what Santana and Justin are thinking while reading these articles... :shock:

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2005, 04:13:08 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • who cares what they're thinking, they both had terrible seasons.  if this went through i think i would cream my shorts.

Offline AmeriHerd

• Rookie
    « Reply #4 on: January 24, 2005, 04:21:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Quote from: "garmesaq"
    who cares what they're thinking, they both had terrible seasons.  if this went through i think i would cream my shorts.

Agreed.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2005, 04:21:22 PM »