Author Topic: How does Spears  (Read 1185 times)

Offline herdfan129

Re: How does Spears
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2024, 09:45:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If DD is back then I?m 100% finished with Marshall basketball for the rest of my life. Not even joking.

I?m not going to invest time and money in to a program where the university it?s self is openly stating they aren?t serious about winning .
    The right way is always the right way- Coach Huff

2020 National Soccer Champs!

The following users thanked this post: svherd, herdorbust2

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2024, 09:45:29 PM »

Offline Mako

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2024, 11:04:49 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • If mu owes DD 1.5 million he?s staying.  Only attendance drops ever drives mu to do anything
    Yep.  And given the lousy outcome this year, I expect attendance will be way down next year.
    "Our founding fathers ... drafted a charter to assure the rule of law and the rights of man, a charter expanded by the blood of generations.  Those ideals still light the world, and we will not give them up for expediency's sake." - Barack Obama Inaugural Address

Offline MUther

« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2024, 03:29:57 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Think sometime next week we will get a statement that Marshall is still committed to Dan.
    Will bring up winning 24 games just last season, and the ever changing landscape for college ball with NIL and portal that the program is still navigating through as the struggle for this season.

Think Cline will move to an administration role and Adam will move on as taking the sword for Dan and shaking up the staff.

If they point to last year then someone needs to bring up the last 2 out of 3.  They don't get to cherry pick one season.  And then I'd point out the steady decline since 2018 except for that one season last year, in which we still didn't accomplish squat.  And then I'd ask Spears if he would hire Dan at Pitt, where he used to work, and watch him tapdance that reply.  It's not Spear's fault that we have Dan or are likely keeping Dan, but I want Spears on the record saying he doesn't support the move or it's not what he would choose.  Never happen.

The following users thanked this post: HerdEcon

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2024, 08:54:24 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Think sometime next week we will get a statement that Marshall is still committed to Dan.
    Will bring up winning 24 games just last season, and the ever changing landscape for college ball with NIL and portal that the program is still navigating through as the struggle for this season.

Think Cline will move to an administration role and Adam will move on as taking the sword for Dan and shaking up the staff.

I have heard Adam is a class act; he would be smart to move on to a better program and work for a good coach who could help his career. I would bet Adam took the MU job  to be close to his father who must be  in his mid 80's? Tex is a great person and coach. I would wonder if he will advise Adam to leave to Dan  to help his son's coaching career.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2024, 09:00:54 AM by Flat Tire 2 »

The following users thanked this post: Collis P

HerdFans.com

« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2024, 08:54:24 AM »