Author Topic: Thanks to the Herd Men's roundball team for this year's effort  (Read 463 times)

Offline whf

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I've been thinking about the season and just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved in this year's effort; particularly the players, one through sixteen.  I can't imagine anyone not being disappointed in the win/loss record, and maybe even a bit like me with the coaching decisions and comments.  BUT the effort can not  be challenged and that is what we must celebrate.  No one must hurt more than the players when their results are concerned. But I know they gave their sweat and blood the entire season.

For those moving on, good luck in whatever the next step in your lives are. For those coming back, learn from this year and bring it back with energy and commitment next year.

No matter what happens in the off season, take MU to heart and know that your effort is always appreciated, supported, and promoted to others.

HerdFans.com

Offline Gaylen

Re: Thanks to the Herd Men's roundball team for this year's effort
    « Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 05:19:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Thank you. That all needed to be said.

The following users thanked this post: Always THE HERD

Offline SuperAnjario

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 06:04:00 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Make sure everyone gets a snack after the last game!!!

The following users thanked this post: herd1990, ed swain

Offline muherd34

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2024, 06:38:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well said.  Will always be thankful to our athletes for being apart of the Herd. 

Offline overherd1

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2024, 06:39:23 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Agreed.  Kids seemed to play hard all year.  Good luck in the tournament and get ready for an interesting off season.

Offline MarshallSteve

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2024, 06:41:45 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I've been thinking about the season and just wanted to say thanks to everyone involved in this year's effort; particularly the players, one through sixteen.  I can't imagine anyone not being disappointed in the win/loss record, and maybe even a bit like me with the coaching decisions and comments.  BUT the effort can not  be challenged and that is what we must celebrate.  No one must hurt more than the players when their results are concerned. But I know they gave their sweat and blood the entire season.

For those moving on, good luck in whatever the next step in your lives are. For those coming back, learn from this year and bring it back with energy and commitment next year.

No matter what happens in the off season, take MU to heart and know that your effort is always appreciated, supported, and promoted to others.
    Well said. Good post

Sent from my SM-A546U using Tapatalk

Offline herd1990

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2024, 07:28:28 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• I just hope the kids had fun all year.  That's what it's all about.

The following users thanked this post: Big City

Offline herdman22

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2024, 07:35:59 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Thank you. I truly appreciate all the athletes who come here and represent the green and white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline BigJimslade

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2024, 08:24:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Thanks Dan .. good luck to u too.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2024, 08:24:47 PM »