Author Topic: Updated Women's BB NET and Attendance Figures  (Read 1204 times)

Online mu79grad

Re: Updated Women's BB NET and Attendance Figures
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2024, 08:40:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • March 4th ESPN's updated bracketology has the Herd playing as a 14-seed versus 3-seed N.C. State in Raleigh.  A lot of Herd alumni in the Raleigh area.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2024, 08:40:47 PM »

Offline chris88

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2024, 08:23:46 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • My guess as of 3/5, if we win SBC tourney, is a 13th seed playing at Indiana. I'm not sure some of the bracket predictors have looked at NCAA's stated criteria. Lots of work to be done before then. SBC is the first conf tournament to start. The Horizon also starts later in the day

How many rounds do teams get home games?
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2024, 08:33:33 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • My guess as of 3/5, if we win SBC tourney, is a 13th seed playing at Indiana. I'm not sure some of the bracket predictors have looked at NCAA's stated criteria. Lots of work to be done before then. SBC is the first conf tournament to start. The Horizon also starts later in the day

How many rounds do teams get home games?

2, I'd guess.  Regionals (final 16?) are at pre-set locations
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

Online svherd

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2024, 08:38:04 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Let's say we get upset in the semis, so we then get a WBIT invite. Are those games played at the home of the highest seeds? I know nothing about the womens tournaments.

Anyone think we get an at large NCAA if we lose a close game in the finals?

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

Offline marshallmark

« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2024, 08:44:51 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Let's say we get upset in the semis, so we then get a WBIT invite. Are those games played at the home of the highest seeds? I know nothing about the womens tournaments.

Anyone think we get an at large NCAA if we lose a close game in the finals?

There is absolutely no chance of going to the NCAAs without winning the tournament.  Last year the last four out had NET rankings of 47, 37, 59 and 19.  Marshall's this year is currently 78
    "Tell your friends, I can confirm you held your own against the brothers. :)"

- E-Man

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall

Online svherd

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2024, 09:11:05 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • There is absolutely no chance of going to the NCAAs without winning the tournament.  Last year the last four out had NET rankings of 47, 37, 59 and 19.  Marshall's this year is currently 78

Thanks for the info.

Herd Rises
    Vision Campaign
    MU Foundation

HerdFans.com

« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2024, 09:11:05 AM »