Author Topic: I would have never thought  (Read 500 times)

Offline herdorbust2

I would have never thought
« on: March 01, 2024, 10:29:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We would go 7-11 in this weak league and lose our last 7 games. And if I'm seeing the standings right we will turn around and play Georgia St again on Thursday?

HerdFans.com

I would have never thought
    « on: March 01, 2024, 10:29:20 PM »

Offline miltonherdfan

Re: I would have never thought
    « Reply #1 on: March 01, 2024, 10:34:16 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We would go 7-11 in this weak league and lose our last 7 games. And if I'm seeing the standings right we will turn around and play Georgia St again on Thursday?

last 7 & 11/14 (the wheels fell off a looooong time ago)...we started out 4-0.

Offline Ovaltine Jenkins

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2024, 10:54:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The only way change happens is to show massive displeasure. Everyone who wants to see the door shown to Dan should email AD Spears now and often. He needs to know that what is occurring with Men's BB is unacceptable.

On the other hand, I'm on the Kim train. The ladies are entertaining and winners.

The following users thanked this post: ed swain, herdorbust2, Lord Haw-Haw

Offline Flat Tire 2

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2024, 08:08:00 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well, what a season. We finished in a tie for 10th place in a lower level mid major. We have lost seven straight and 8 out of the last 9 games and we are ranked in the bottom third of all 362 Division 1 teams.

Per Dan, all that matters is March and we will soon see the results.  He obviously doesn't have his team peaking at the right time. So much for Dan being a coach who can develop talent and have his team improve as the season progresses.

The following users thanked this post: DC01HERD, herdorbust2

Offline DC01HERD

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2024, 08:33:25 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Unacceptable. Dan has to be removed.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, herdorbust2

Offline BigJimslade

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2024, 08:39:08 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well, what a season. We finished in a tie for 10th place in a lower level mid major. We have lost seven straight and 8 out of the last 9 games and we are ranked in the bottom third of all 362 Division 1 teams.

Per Dan, all that matters is March and we will soon see the results.  He obviously doesn't have his team peaking at the right time. So much for Dan being a coach who can develop talent and have his team improve as the season progresses.

He is a Son of Marshall

Offline Flat Tire 2

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2024, 08:51:54 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • He is a Son of Marshall

So are Son of Marshall former head coaches  Greg White; Mark Snyder and Bob Pruett as were Jack Cook; Charlie Synder and Herb Royer and Jule Rivlin. Out of the 7 Sons Of Marshall head coaches 5 were let go by Marshall. Unfortunately it happens.

The following users thanked this post: herdfan93, DC01HERD, ru4mu2, mu79grad, herdorbust2

HerdFans.com

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2024, 08:51:54 AM »