Author Topic: Marshall vs Georgia State Game Thread (3/1 - 7PM)  (Read 1086 times)

Offline herd2win

Re: Marshall vs Georgia State Game Thread (3/1 - 7PM)
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2024, 08:21:04 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We all wish we could have a million dollar a year laughable job.  You have lost 7 in a row and Dan tries to deflect commenting on someone's hair.

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust2

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2024, 08:21:04 AM »

Offline DC01HERD

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2024, 08:38:55 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This program is a laughing stock.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, MUinDE, miltonherdfan, herdorbust2

Offline jdonaccbus

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2024, 10:58:27 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • It is hard for me to believe that the man on the sideline won't do any thing but stand there with his arms folded.

Is it too much to ask for our coach to switch to a zone defense? He never even tries to help his players during the game. No game plan. Just stick with switching man-to-man defense game after game after game. No creativity. No adjustments. It is just pathetic.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, parshall2marshall, Buffalo Bop, herdorbust2

Offline coalherd

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2024, 09:13:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This program is a laughing stock.

Easy to see why when you have a clown for a Head Coach!  Only thing that is missing is Danny is not wearing a red clown nose and a wild wig of long orange hair!

Offline parshall2marshall

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2024, 07:22:29 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Easy to see why when you have a clown for a Head Coach!  Only thing that is missing is Danny is not wearing a red clown nose and a wild wig of long orange hair!

Orange Man Good !!!!
    The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

Offline mubowhunter

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2024, 02:05:33 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The more I look at this coaching situation the more I don?t blame Danny.  I blame the ones above him.  A child will do whatever he/she wants until scolded.  At this point I hope he stays and breaks the record for longest losing streak and most career losses.  I?m so sick of his carefree demeanor!

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust2

Offline herdorbust2

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2024, 06:04:19 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • The more I look at this coaching situation the more I don?t blame Danny.  I blame the ones above him.  A child will do whatever he/she wants until scolded.  At this point I hope he stays and breaks the record for longest losing streak and most career losses.  I?m so sick of his carefree demeanor!

You can't make this stuff up. He laughs and jokes about going to Georgia and getting him some peach pie. After losing 7 in a row he laughs and jokes about a reporters haircut. It's almost like he is rubbing it in the fanbase faces. He never ever blames himself but says the players need to play better. They are giving it there all and he stands with arms crossed and never makes an adjustment the whole game. It's beyond sickening.

The following users thanked this post: svherd, mubowhunter

HerdFans.com

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2024, 06:04:19 AM »