Author Topic: What I believe will happen  (Read 1012 times)

Offline mubowhunter

Re: What I believe will happen
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2024, 02:13:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This is just Bust hedging his bets to make sure he's never happy with a DD team ever again. He's been complaining about his use of the portal and recruiting, so in the chance that Dan is still here and finds a way to be successful with transfers/recruits next year, Bust will not enjoy it or celebrate any success.  Instead, he will get to come on here and say that he called it and how much he still sucks and needs to be fired or retire. Some people are not happy unless they are unhappy.

Probably the most ridiculous comment here so far and I?ve got one question for you.  Do you carry Dan?s golf clubs or just mow his grass?  Some people are tired of losing and obviously you?re not one of them.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, Collis P, herdorbust2

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2024, 02:13:09 PM »

Offline scope58

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2024, 04:48:27 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This is just Bust hedging his bets to make sure he's never happy with a DD team ever again. He's been complaining about his use of the portal and recruiting, so in the chance that Dan is still here and finds a way to be successful with transfers/recruits next year, Bust will not enjoy it or celebrate any success.  Instead, he will get to come on here and say that he called it and how much he still sucks and needs to be fired or retire. Some people are not happy unless they are unhappy.
    .        Really ! What planet are you living on. You?ve been kissing butt from the beginning.  I don?t know what team you have been watching. Maybe you just don?t care. He can?t recruit. He?s a bad floor coach. He needs to go, and you should take the blinders off.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, parshall2marshall, miltonherdfan, herdorbust2

Offline coalherd

« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2024, 06:41:19 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Well it was more like 13 months ago about the time, or just before, we blew game to lock up NIT.

Personally, I think he's gone after this year.

DD doesn't have the clout to stay on his own, now if there are enough boosters that want him to stay, well they may have the clout for that.  I don't see it but we will see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got to think, Bison, that a lot will depend on how deep Mike D'Antoni is willing to dig into his "pockets" to keep Danny in his current job.  Maybe a few other well-heeled supporters also.  Personally, I hope the rumor reported from some on here that Mike has been urging, or at least "advising", Danny to quit is true!
    « Last Edit: March 01, 2024, 09:56:25 PM by coalherd »

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust2

Offline 2xBison

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2024, 07:13:50 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Got to think, Bison, that a lot will depend on how deep Mike D'Antoni is willing to dig deeper into his "pockets" to keep Danny in his current job.  Maybe a few other well-heeled supporters also.  Personally, I hope the rumor reported from some on here that Mike has been urging, or at least "advising", Danny to quit is true!
    I'm not certain exactly how generous Mike D has been other than the Vision campaign, I honestly don't know.  I doubt it's enough to demand DD stays in office itself.  Now maybe if Mike D is aligned with other big donors, BoG members or justice then maybe.  I just don't know how strong the support is from influential people.  I don't know why DD would want to return either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    QB Club
    Tipoff Club
    Corner Kick Club

HerdFans.com

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2024, 07:13:50 PM »