Author Topic: So who snips  (Read 351 times)

Offline parshall2marshall

So who snips
« on: February 27, 2024, 05:00:11 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • the final rungs of the net tonight after we clinch the SBC regular season WBB title ? Forgive me but despite Coach Kim always saying how great the next/last opponent was/is, by my count one opponent this week has lost 3 in a row ( think suitcase game ) and the other has lost 12 of their last 13.

IIRC there are 12 metal sprockets under each rim. No dis to Ace and Soup but my vote goes for Beewoman - the returning vet has stung the opposition the hardest this season - this is her ballclub.

We could even have part of the ceremony at each end. Give a twine necklace to Coach Kim as well.
    « Last Edit: February 27, 2024, 05:03:47 PM by parshall2marshall »
    The forever FREE way to Build Sales Funnels and sell Digital Products online. Build free web sites of all kinds without programming. No credit card needed. Limited time.

https://groovepages.groovesell.com/a/gD4OhvmchDoe

The following users thanked this post: mubowhunter

HerdFans.com

So who snips
    « on: February 27, 2024, 05:00:11 PM »

Offline mubowhunter

Re: So who snips
    « Reply #1 on: February 27, 2024, 05:14:26 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • the final rungs of the net tonight after we clinch the SBC regular season WBB title ? Forgive me but despite Coach Kim always saying how great the next/last opponent was/is, by my count one opponent this week has lost 3 in a row ( think suitcase game ) and the other has lost 12 of their last 13.

IIRC there are 12 metal sprockets under each rim. No dis to Ace and Soup but my vote goes for Beewoman - the returning vet has stung the opposition the hardest this season - this is her ballclub.

We could even have part of the ceremony at each end. Give a twine necklace to Coach Kim as well.

Well said

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall

Offline herd2win

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2024, 05:14:40 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I never count on anything until it happens.  I do believe the women will get it done.  Amazing season.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo

Offline Collis P

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2024, 05:33:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Yes I agree -  I would like to see Abby come back as a graduate assistant for next years team!!

S M I L E -

The following users thanked this post: parshall2marshall

Offline Gaylen

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2024, 06:28:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

• Yes I agree -  I would like to see Abby come back as a graduate assistant for next years team!!
    I'd like o see her and Bree Campbell both working with the team next year.

The following users thanked this post: Collis P

Offline MicDrass1

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2024, 07:34:10 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I love the fact that Coach Kim knows how to win in high stakes tournament settings

HerdFans.com

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2024, 07:34:10 PM »