Author Topic: Kim Caldwell Weekly Press Conference (Ga. State/Ga. Southern Week)  (Read 194 times)

Online GoHerd35

• [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •  
    The following users thanked this post: herdfan93, parshall2marshall, Collis P, chris88, luckytoes99, elginherd

HerdFans.com

Online herd2win

Re: Kim Caldwell Weekly Press Conference (Ga. State/Ga. Southern Week)
    « Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 02:55:34 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Coach and players are Uber impressive.  What a treat this team is all the way around.  I have never followed women's basketball but this is good basketball on any level or gender.  Amazing effort all the way around.

The following users thanked this post: svherd, mu79grad

Offline GreenWhite

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2024, 03:34:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Looking forward to wins 22 & 23 heading into the conference tournament. Go Lady Herd!

Offline Collis P

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2024, 03:37:43 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Great presser!  Moe could be back especially tournament time.  Coach really understands her players and complimentary of the foundation they have established for future teams and players!  We definitely need leadership that Coach Caldwell has established in her first year.  She's building a future for Marshall woman's basketball.  I wish them all the best now and in the future.

I for one am very impressed with Coach Caldwell !!     
    S M I L E -

The following users thanked this post: sardistim, svherd, Hoofbeat, chris88, Flat Tire 2, luckytoes99, herdorbust2

HerdFans.com

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2024, 03:37:43 PM »