Author Topic: #18 in the coaches poll  (Read 469 times)

Online IM4DHERD

#18 in the coaches poll
« on: October 25, 2020, 12:54:38 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Make a difference...Join the Big Green

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, Buffalo Bop

HerdFans.com

#18 in the coaches poll
    « on: October 25, 2020, 12:54:38 PM »

Offline marshall fanatic

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Hall of Famer
    • Member Since 02/2004
    Re: #18 in the coaches poll
    « Reply #1 on: October 25, 2020, 12:58:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • 7 spot jump his huge.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo

Offline Buffalo Bop

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2020, 12:59:02 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • With the higher rankings comes more pressure. Most teams have never beaten a ranked team. So expect everyone’s best shot, as we saw yesterday. We are now the hunted.

But, I wouldn’t have it any other way!

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, The E-Man, herd_67

Offline puma

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2020, 01:04:14 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Outside of Charlotte, there isn't a single team that should be able to stay within 3 TDs left in the schedule. They're all absolutely horrible.

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, svherd, The E-Man, herdorbust

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2020, 01:23:22 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • Outside of Charlotte, there isn't a single team that should be able to stay within 3 TDs left in the schedule. They're all absolutely horrible.
    every year I would think Doc would screw it up and he has. But there is no way he could even do that this year. We simply don’t have anyone that has a pulse in CUSA. This was already a bad conference but this year it has totally bottomed. I’m actually shocked it is this bad. Usually there is a WKU or FAU under Kiffen. LT has had some decent teams etc. but even those teams have all hit rock bottom.

Offline HoPPy785

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2020, 01:36:01 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • every year I would think Doc would screw it up and he has. But there is no way he could even do that this year. We simply don’t have anyone that has a pulse in CUSA. This was already a bad conference but this year it has totally bottomed. I’m actually shocked it is this bad. Usually there is a WKU or FAU under Kiffen. LT has had some decent teams etc. but even those teams have all hit rock bottom.

If we drop a game left on the schedule, without a major injury/covid situation, then we don't deserve to sniff the top 40. This league is truly pathetic.

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust

Online herd2win

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2020, 01:50:44 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]1
  • No need to kill the conference...we had many very close games during 98 and 99 in the MAC...we are not giant killers but it is a balanced fun team to watch..I am enjoying the attention down here in NC.

The following users thanked this post: kpimichael

Offline pdunn

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2020, 04:05:24 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0

Our problem might be that we beat the remaining four or five teams on our schedule (assuming the Rice game is reset for late November or December) by an average score of about 45-3 and then we have to play probably UAB in the CCG.  UAB is probably the tallest midget in CUSA West but they also seem to be miles ahead of anyone we have left to play.  That's not a good mix.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline Herdman70

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2020, 07:18:09 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • How does ND (5-0) win big and drop a spot, OSU (1-0) wins their first game and jumps over ND in the polls?

Offline herdfan129

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2020, 08:14:18 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I don't care how bad this conference is. I have only cared that Doc hasn't been dominating this conference. If we can go on a run in this conference like we did in the MAC then I wouldn't care if the rest of the teams went 0-4 in their OOC games.

All I want are championships, Top 25 rankings, and the chance to make a big bowl game. We can do that if we just dominate this shitty conference.
    The right way is always the right way- Coach Huff

2020 National Soccer Champs!

The following users thanked this post: Garbanjo, mr_ash_1995, whf

HerdFans.com

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2020, 08:14:18 PM »