Author Topic: Thoughts on Charlottesville?  (Read 2809 times)

Offline MUonium

Re: Thoughts on Charlottesville?
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2017, 07:21:20 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • brave nazi klansman

HerdFans.com

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2017, 07:21:20 PM »

Online chris88

« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2017, 07:40:58 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • I heard Trump condemn the very same thing.  Nothing Trump says is going to change the hate the Left has.  Just like his tax returns.  Why in the hell would he even think of releasing his tax returns to the Left when he doesn't have to?  Nothing would satisfy the Left.  The IRS has every tax return Trump has EVER filed and if there was an issue it would already be known.  However, if CNN and the DNC can keep talking about his tax returns their zombie followers don't think about the IRS already having all that information and that if it were illegal Trump could be prosecuted for it. 

Also this social crap stirring is all about Trump winning and them losing.  The organized plan & narrative is for Trump to become their Hitler.  Anyone wearing a MAGA hat is a Nazi.  Anyone liking or supporting Trump is a racist.       

The Civil War ended in 1865 and the only reason it is relevant today is because s.hit stirring Social Justice Warriors make it their focus in life to keep this crap stirred up.  Removing Confederate statues doesn't really affect me, but trying to change U.S. history is a slippery slop.  It does remind me of Communists, ISIS, and the Taliban tearing down cultural statues.  I'm more concerned with what it could lead the Left to do next.  I do get that some black people could be offended by Confederate statues, but I think it's more a case of people being reminded by race baiters that they are supposed to be offended than them really actually being offended.  What about all the white people who have Indian heritage......should they all of a sudden be offended by all that was done to their Indian ancestors?

Robert E. Lee owning slaves did not bother Abraham Lincoln when he asked Lee to lead the Union army.  Lee declined because people back then were more loyal to their State brothers.  Ulysses S. Grant who did take command of the Union army also owned slaves.  Where is the outrage to remove Grant's statues?  Slaves were in the Northern states also.  Only a very small percentage of whites in the South owned slaves.  The South fought for States rights against the North.  Slavery was an additional issue.  People forget that it was the Republican party that won the war and freed the slaves.  If people think the Civil War was fought to keep slavery, then they have to believe that the Southern Democrats fought to keep slavery.  After the war the Democrats are the ones who started the KKK.  Slavery was brought to the American continent by the English, French, Spanish, Dutch, and Portuguese.  Black tribes and Muslims in Africa were just as guilty by selling other black tribes into slavery. 

Why is slavery that was abolished 150 years ago all of a sudden a problem in USA?  If people are so bothered about slavery today they should volunteer to go to Africa and Muslim countries to fight against modern day real slavery that still exists there.   

This is historically accurate.  Lee, BTW, freed his slaves.

Here is a link to a good article I came across a little while ago from a guy who knows more about the Civil War than 99.9% of the general public.  He details some of the highlights me and others hit on here.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2017/08/15/functional-illiterates-trying-to-erase-history/
    "Too many people are thinking of security instead of opportunity; they seem more afraid of life than of death"  – James F. Byrnes

Government is the most dangerous institution known to man. Throughout history it has violated the rights of men more than any individual or group of individuals could do: it has killed people, enslaved them, sent them to forced labor and concentration camps, and regularly robbed and pillaged them of the fruits of their expended labor. ~ JOHN HOSPERS

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2017, 10:16:48 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Charlottesville: Black protester Deandre Harris ‘beaten with metal poles’ by white supremacists

Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith,The Independent Tue, Aug 15 8:48 AM PDT

More than $118,000 (£91,700) has been raised for an African American man who was brutally beaten by a group of white supremacists in a horrific attack in Charlottesville.

Shocking pictures and footage were captured of Deandre Harris being chased by a gang of white men before he was savagely beaten with what appear to be poles at the protests in Virginia this weekend, leaving him needing hospital treatment. 

“I was chased and beat with metal poles. I was knocked unconscious repeatedly. Every time I went to stand up I was knocked back down. If it was not for my friends that I came with I would have been beaten to a pulp,” he wrote on the page, claiming that no law enforcement stepped in to help in the attack.

The Leftists Media are such liars.  Besides this story Cenk Uygur of the Young Turks did a video on how poor innocent black Deandre Harris was beaten by mean white supremacists. 

I thought I had recognized Deandre as one of about a dozen black troublemakers that followed some white people to the parking garage and started s.hit with them when they got there.  Some guy name Duerst the Wuerst has the video of this.  Deandre and other young black men followed these white people for several blocks menacing them, intimidating them, throwing stuff at them and hitting them.  What's funny is all along the way Deandre and his friends were calling the white people the N-word.  The white people were actually parked in the parking garage.  Once there the black guys keep it up and they had poked the bear too many times by then.  The white people protected themselves and Deandre got caught up in it and got what he deserved.  Deandre and his buddies could have easily stayed away from these people and been the peaceful protesters they are claiming to be.

Deandre and his Mother are thinking about suing the city of Charlottesville for not protecting them from these mean white supremacists. LOL

Update:  Looks like poor little innocent Deandre was seen poking the white bears with a maglight.  Deandre was seen hitting 2 white guys in front of that parking garage with a maglight before the white people starting protecting themselves.  Deandre got the GoFundMe $118,000 before this information and the video of him menacing these people got out to the duped public.  The Liberal LeftistMedia dupes the people again.     

Another Update:  No mention of the white man knocked out cold right next to Deandre when he and his friends attacked them.  Deandre was clearly seen carrying a long black maglight flashlight as a club and swinging it at white people.
    « Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 08:56:54 AM by QuickStrike »

Offline pdunn

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2017, 06:01:14 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • People that got hurt can sue all they want but they'd have to sue the people that actually hurt them. They can't sue the police for failing to protect them because the law has recognized that the duty of the police is essentially to enforce the law, not to protect individual people from getting hurt by a third party.  When the police get sued and lose  it's because they committed battery or worse , or violated someone's civil rights.

Like I've said before here, it is hard to sue the police and win.   Even harder to put them in jail.

Having said that, whatever Maroon told the police to stand down, which it seems is just what they did, needs to be held accountable.  They knew this was going to go down well ahead of time.  They should have had the personnel there to keep those on either side that were getting violent away from each other.  If the national guard was necessary, call em out.
    "On rainy days, the early justices would enliven case conferences with wine. On other days, even if the sun was shining, Chief Justice John Marshall would order wine anyway, saying, 'Our jurisdiction is so vast that it must be raining somewhere.' "

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2017, 06:02:29 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • From the Pacific Pundit

DEMOCRAT CLAYTON CARTER MURDERS CHESCO GOP COMMITTEEMAN BROOKS JENNINGS
    August 9, 2017

Clayton Carter shot and killed Chesco GOP committeeman Brooks Jennings execution style with two bullets to the head as Jennings’ wife looked on in horror. Officials say Carter shot Jennings once in the head, knocking him to the ground. Carter then allegedly stood over Jennings’ body and shot him once more in the head. Jennings was on his own property. Don’t expect any media coverage of this latest left wing domestic terrorist attack outside of a few local reports from the area that will be buried anyway. Take for example the local ABC station out there. The only mention of Clayton Carter being an anti-Trump fanatic was near the end of the write-up.

Not only is the Liberal Leftist Media lying about what they report at Charlottesville.  The Mainstream Media is purposely ignoring stories about Left Wing murderers & terrorists.  This incident happened a week ago but I just now stumbled upon it.  A Republican Committeeman was executed on his own property by his anti-Trump Democrat unhinged lunatic next door neighbor.  I'm sure this wing-nut was probably whipped into a frenzy by all the liberal media reporting.

Offline TeaysValleyThunder

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Practice Squad
    • Member Since 02/2015
    « Reply #30 on: August 17, 2017, 10:33:05 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • From the Pacific Pundit

DEMOCRAT CLAYTON CARTER MURDERS CHESCO GOP COMMITTEEMAN BROOKS JENNINGS
    August 9, 2017

Clayton Carter shot and killed Chesco GOP committeeman Brooks Jennings execution style with two bullets to the head as Jennings’ wife looked on in horror. Officials say Carter shot Jennings once in the head, knocking him to the ground. Carter then allegedly stood over Jennings’ body and shot him once more in the head. Jennings was on his own property. Don’t expect any media coverage of this latest left wing domestic terrorist attack outside of a few local reports from the area that will be buried anyway. Take for example the local ABC station out there. The only mention of Clayton Carter being an anti-Trump fanatic was near the end of the write-up.

Not only is the Liberal Leftist Media lying about what they report at Charlottesville.  The Mainstream Media is purposely ignoring stories about Left Wing murderers & terrorists.  This incident happened a week ago but I just now stumbled upon it.  A Republican Committeeman was executed on his own property by his anti-Trump Democrat unhinged lunatic next door neighbor.  I'm sure this wing-nut was probably whipped into a frenzy by all the liberal media reporting.
    Way to twist the facts. Did you research this story any?  This had absolutely nothing to do with politics. This was a long-standing dispute between neighbors.

http://www.pennlive.com/daily-buzz/2017/08/pa_neighbor_shoots_neighbor_in.html

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
    « Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 10:37:10 AM by TeaysValleyThunder »

Offline iherdya

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2017, 10:35:14 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • This is historically accurate.  Lee, BTW, freed his slaves.

Here is a link to a good article I came across a little while ago from a guy who knows more about the Civil War than 99.9% of the general public.  He details some of the highlights me and others hit on here.

https://www.theburningplatform.com/2017/08/15/functional-illiterates-trying-to-erase-history/

lee freed his slaves because he was legally required to do so.

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2017, 10:59:42 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Way to twist the facts. Did you research this story any?  This had absolutely nothing to do with politics. This was a long-standing dispute between neighbors.

http://www.pennlive.com/daily-buzz/2017/08/pa_neighbor_shoots_neighbor_in.html

Mr Carter's front garden was filled with anti-Donald Trump signs, ABC 6 reported, while Mr Jennings was a member of the local Republican Party committee. Both were 51.

Yeah right.  This liberal nut-job argued with people all the time.  The guy never killed anyone before, and after winning the election 9 months ago STILL had anti-Trump signs in his yard.  The man killed was an active Republican committee man.  The unhinged liberal probably got whipped into a frenzy by fake news and murdered this guy in his own yard in front of his wife.  The second shot was execution style.
    « Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 11:04:46 AM by QuickStrike »

Offline TeaysValleyThunder

• Benefactors of HerdFans
    • Practice Squad
    • Member Since 02/2015
    « Reply #33 on: August 17, 2017, 11:14:13 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Your biases are showing. This story had nothing to do with politics. I have no doubt if you keep looking you will find one that does. This just isn't the one.

The following users thanked this post: chris88

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2017, 11:37:21 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Your biases are showing. This story had nothing to do with politics. I have no doubt if you keep looking you will find one that does. This just isn't the one.

There is no evidence that political differences didn't play a roll in the killing either, but fair enough.  The point is the Mainstream Media is not telling the truth about things, and they are getting people whipped up into a false frenzy which is leading to Americans hating, fighting, and killing each other.

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2017, 02:31:17 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Remember when the news altered the 911 call of the guy (zimmerman) that had to shoot tag on martin? And remember how they kept posting Martin's picture when he was a small young teen instead of the large man he actually was? And remember Catie kouric's lie? The left does it all the time. How many times have they not been caught?

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2017, 03:22:06 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Remember when the news altered the 911 call of the guy (zimmerman) that had to shoot tag on martin? And remember how they kept posting Martin's picture when he was a small young teen instead of the large man he actually was? And remember Catie kouric's lie? The left does it all the time. How many times have they not been caught?

Zimmerman is a "coward", period! As a black man, I'm "appalled" at what you just said.  Are you "condoning" Zimmerman killing this young black man, Martin in cold blood? If we're ever going to get beyond the race issue, we need white people to stand up and "denounce" cowards and cold blooded killers like Zimmerman. BTW, I'm on record as calling out the black men as "cowards" who killed the Dallas, and Baton Rouge, police officers in cold blood.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2017, 03:22:06 PM »

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2017, 04:07:33 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Martin was far from a saint. And I'm not talking anything about race. I don't care if Martin was white as snow. Or if Michael Brown was white as snow you don't attack a cop and try and take his gun. Even Obama's doj had to admit hands up don't shoot was a lie.

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2017, 04:12:10 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Martin was far from a saint. And I'm not talking anything about race. I don't care if Martin was white as snow. Or if Michael Brown was white as snow you don't attack a cop and try and take his gun. Even Obama's doj had to admit hands up don't shoot was a lie.

We're talking about Martin and for that matter no one walking on this earth is a
    true saint! Does that give Zimmerman the right to kill Martin in cold blood?

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2017, 04:35:30 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • When a man is smashing your head into the concrete? I would have done the same thing to save my life. And did you notice how the media kept showing those younger pics of Martin. He was a big guy bashing his head off the concrete.

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2017, 05:09:53 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • When a man is smashing your head into the concrete? I would have done the same thing to save my life. And did you notice how the media kept showing those younger pics of Martin. He was a big guy bashing his head off the concrete.

Again, Zimmerman is a (COWARD!) He should have called the police. Martin was what 17, and Zimmerman was 28? Zimmerman approached Martin and he felt threaten! The coward punk Zimmerman took the law into his own hands. Again, YOU'RE CONDONING WHAT THAT PUNK DID? My advice is you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen! Meaning, if you go looking for trouble, you will find it.

Offline herdorbust

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2017, 06:12:51 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • We will just have to agree to disagree.

Online Flat Tire 2

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2017, 06:17:41 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Back to the topic. Talk about incompetence. This is the governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia. How embarrassing and this guy is being mentioned as candidate for President of the US.

Virginia State Police: McAuliffe mistaken in comment on 'stashed' weapons during Charlottesville rally

Gov. Terry McAuliffe was mistaken when he said during an interview Monday that police picked up weapons "stashed around the city" during Saturday's white nationalist rally in Charlottesville.

http://www.richmond.com/
    « Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 06:20:54 PM by Flat Tire 2 »

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2017, 07:29:47 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Back to the topic. Talk about incompetence. This is the governor of the Commonwealth of Virginia. How embarrassing and this guy is being mentioned as candidate for President of the US.

Virginia State Police: McAuliffe mistaken in comment on 'stashed' weapons during Charlottesville rally

Gov. Terry McAuliffe was mistaken when he said during an interview Monday that police picked up weapons "stashed around the city" during Saturday's white nationalist rally in Charlottesville.

http://www.richmond.com/

This incompetent i.diot Democratic Governor of Va. seen a political opportunity and his bad decision to cancel the legally permitted rally cost a woman her life.  The Democrat City Officials were just as guilty in this bad decision when they told the police to stand down and offer no protection.  The Alt-Right people were lured into a politically motivated trap thinking they had a legal permit from a Federal Judge to exercise their first amendment right to free speech.  These people evidently held an earlier rally in Charlottesville in May with no Leftists AntiFa and BLM protesters there, and there was no problem.  They came peacefully and they left peacefully.  Most likely the 20 year old driver who killed the woman with his car would have left peacefully if the police did their jobs and kept the peace.  The police should have gotten between the 2 groups and arrested those who were violent.  After the rally the police should have ensured that these people got to their cars without being followed, menaced, and attacked.  The Left has poked the big white bear too many times and it is getting angry.  Terry McAuliffe will be voted out of office and Virginia will go Red again.     
    « Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 07:31:27 PM by QuickStrike »

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2017, 01:41:18 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • President Trump condemns the Charlottesville violence on both sides and a Missouri democrat state senator hopes he gets assassinated.

Sen. Maria Chappelle-Nadal made the comment on her Facebook page Thursday morning in response to a thread she’d started out of frustration over the white supremacist violence last weekend in Charlottesville, Virginia.

“I hope Trump is assassinated!” she wrote on her page, which is not open to the public. While she deleted the post soon after, a screenshot of it nevertheless quickly gained traction, earning rebukes from across the political spectrum.

Offline CoachSkip

« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2017, 10:11:25 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •   When a current Senator hopes the currrent president dead , theres a problem with that party. I would think there would be a way to force her resignation , she has to go. Im sure if it was a white guy wanting Obama assisinated , he would be out of a job that nite.
    It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance . --- Thomas Sowell
    If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. --- Ronald Reagan
    Character , not circumstances , make the man. --- Booker T Washington
    Bill Nye is an i d i o t
    Ive never killed a mountain lion with my bare hands but Ive choked a few cougars .

Offline The E-Man

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2017, 10:48:02 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •   When a current Senator hopes the currrent president dead , theres a problem with that party. I would think there would be a way to force her resignation , she has to go. Im sure if it was a white guy wanting Obama assassinated , he would be out of a job that nite.

I have to agree with you. As much as I dislike Trump, I would never wish or want our President assassinated! The best way to fight racism is to "speak up" when someone is wrong! rather you're black, white, Democrat, or Republican. I just had a back and forth chat with (  herdorbust ) who refuses to admit George Zimmerman was wrong for killing Trayvon Martin.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2017, 10:48:02 AM »

Offline iherdya

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2017, 11:29:44 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  •   When a current Senator hopes the currrent president dead , theres a problem with that party. I would think there would be a way to force her resignation , she has to go. Im sure if it was a white guy wanting Obama assisinated , he would be out of a job that nite.

i agree with you, but she's a state senator not a us senator for the record.

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2017, 11:35:31 AM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • When a current Senator hopes the currrent president dead , theres a problem with that party. I would think there would be a way to force her resignation , she has to go. Im sure if it was a white guy wanting Obama assisinated , he would be out of a job that nite.

Many people in far lesser positions than that MO Senator have been fired from their jobs for saying much much less.  The far Left has to be stopped NOW, or there will be no free America.  Conservative people make up a big majority of this country, and most are just sick and tired of being called racist, evil, or they have white privilege by Liberals with an agenda.  All this crazy stuff started during Obama's administration, then got worse after Trump won when the Democratic party far Left groups got more radicalized.  Rioting, destroying property, and burning started. Trump supporters were openly attacked, free speech supporters were openly attacked.  Every white Trump supporter was called a racist or a Nazi.  More white people started going to these events to stand up for free speech and protect people from the violent Left.  Eventually, these right wingers started protecting themselves and fighting back.  There is no chance of things settling down until the Mainstream Media stops pushing their agenda and false narratives, and the Leaders of the Democratic party tell their people to accept Trump won the election and to stop being so violent.  Now, the far Right has some blame too, and the fringe groups need to knock off that white supremacy and neo-nazi bull.%^&*.  I do not think things will get better.  This is heading for worse things in this Country. 

The following users thanked this post: herdorbust

Offline QuickStrike

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2017, 12:49:55 PM »
  • [Like]0
  • [Dislike]0
  • Protesters Storm Gov’t Building, Burn County Flag, Hoist ‘Antifa’ Flag

Gage Cohen By Gage Cohen | August 17, 2017 | 10:48 AM EDT

Leftist "Antifa" protesters stormed a county government building in Minnesota, seized and burned the county flag - then replaced it with an Antifa flag - on Monday.

After left-wing protesters marched through downtown Minneapolis, Minnesota in response to last weekend’s demonstrations in Charlottesville, Virginia, they hoisted the flag of the violent left-wing group “Antifa,” raising it in front of the county’s government center.

The Hennepin County flag was swapped with Antifa’s, a spokeswoman for the county confirmed to CNSNews.com, and the event was caught on camera by a woman in the crowd, who posted the footage on Twitter.

Another radical event by the far Left.  The county flag was taken down and the AntiFa flag was hoisted at a county government building.  They raise all hell about the nazi swastika flag, but the antifla flag represents communist anarchy which is just as bad.  These are the same people who openly burn the American flag and laugh because they are protected by the first amendment, all the while trying to shut down patriots first amendment rights to free speech.  This was a mob of Leftists that should have all been arrested on the spot.

HerdFans.com

« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2017, 12:49:55 PM »